[R]気持ちいい事して下さい(Anime)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
This is an old OVA produced by Let's, the same studio of Original Video Romance Animation Seiko and Akina. I really don't have much information about it

Title: Kimochiii Koto Shite Kudasai (気持ちいい事して下さい)
Date: 1985-10-09
Studio: Let's (レッツ)
Length: 30 minutes

kimotiiikoto.jpg

About the title, I decided to keep only that part, but it seems its full name is this:

20 Seiki Saigo no Agaki... Super Erotic Anime Madonna Kimochiii Koto Shite Kudasai (20世紀最後のあがき…スーパーエロティックアニメ マドンナ 気持ちいい事して下さい。) (The "Erotic" part may not be correct, because the Katakana is different, but seemed like the logical word there).

or:

Madonna: Kimochiii Koto Shite Kudasai (マドンナ・気持ちいい事して下さい)

I'm using the title that allmedia uses since I cannot clearly see the rest of the characters in the jacket (except for the Madonna part). As far as I know, it's a oneshot OVA. Any other information will be appreciated. And of course I'd be grateful if the torrent is possible, but since I found so little information about it, I don't think that's going to be possible in the close future.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
from レッツ only Akina has been found yet, we did not find neither this one nor Seiko nor 名作SM劇場 羅生門三蔵法師 yet.

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
I'll be waiting patiently for a file to surface. I was expecting them to be hard to find, since they are old and it seems that they only had a VHS release. Still, other OVA should've been harder to find like Kaguya-hime: Taketori Monogatari, which doesn't even appear in the known ero-anime DB's. The hope remains.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Mostly it is a question of intensive search, sometimes however it just happens by coincidence. About 5 rare ones or so I´ve found by searching for rare aspect ratios like 320x240 or 352x240 or just by clicking strange looking file names for a download in share.

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
By the way, are you sure that Meisaku SM Gekijou: Rashomon / Sanzo-Hoshi (名作SM劇場 『羅生門/三蔵法師』) is considered a "Hentai"? It isn't technically anime, is it? I mean, X Bomber is not considered anime, but a live-action series. Sure they are marionettes, not real people, but still, that's not anime. Or is it?

Anyway, I'm surprised that it has yet to be found as it seems it was re-released in DVD format:
ttp://www.goux.co.jp/items/goux-21.html

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I don´t know whether it´s hentai or not, as long as I did not see it. I only know it was a Lets release, so I just had searched for it as for all other missing releases.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
There is a second part called "姉&妹 気持ちいい事して下さい。"
Released on 10.07.1985 by Rettsu (or Let's), that's all I know ...

As a reminder there is still 10 releases missing (as nothing related was found) from the 1984/1985 "classic" eroanime era:

青い体験 (incomplete on Share)
オリジナルビデオロマンスアニメーション 女子大生聖子ちゃん
リトルマーメイドシリーズ ステージ3:PUNKY FUNKY BABY
ミルティギャル・キャッツ愛 ~3人の美少たち~ (incomplete on Share)
青い体験2 ~聖女隊ロストバージン~
ラブリーシリーズ 宇宙元年
SFロリータファンタジー「OME-1」Vol.2:モデルさんはソープ嬢の巻
20世紀最後のあがき…スーパーエロティックアニメ マドンナ 気持ちいい事して下さい。
姉&妹 気持ちいい事して下さい。
ラブリーシリーズ 創成記 (also seen 創世記)

After all of them are found, we can die from satisfaction :murder:

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
You'll probably have a better luck if you search for the terms 羅生門 or 三蔵法師 only. I don't think that the 名作SM劇場 part is going to be used in a filename, specially since the DVD doesn't use it.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
There is a second part called "姉&妹 気持ちいい事して下さい。"
Released on 10.07.1985 by Rettsu (or Let's), that's all I know ...

As a reminder there is still 10 releases missing (as nothing related was found) from the 1984/1985 "classic" eroanime era:

青い体験 (incomplete on Share)
オリジナルビデオロマンスアニメーション 女子大生聖子ちゃん
リトルマーメイドシリーズ ステージ3:PUNKY FUNKY BABY
ミルティギャル・キャッツ愛 ~3人の美少たち~ (incomplete on Share)
青い体験2 ~聖女隊ロストバージン~
ラブリーシリーズ 宇宙元年
SFロリータファンタジー「OME-1」Vol.2:モデルさんはソープ嬢の巻
20世紀最後のあがき…スーパーエロティックアニメ マドンナ 気持ちいい事して下さい。
姉&妹 気持ちいい事して下さい。
ラブリーシリーズ 創成記 (also seen 創世記)

After all of them are found, we can die from satisfaction :murder:

Hey, that´s rummage in our wounds...

We can be proud of what we´ve found during last year´s period though, that was a big success already. We are not Harry Potter or the Wizard of OZ...