監獄学園(プリズンスクール) Prison School (Dual Audio) [BD Uncensored 1280x720 x264 AAC]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
As promised, you get it when I get it, the uncensored cut. Actually I am posting this before I download it, which is likely a first, as I have too much on my plate right now but this is the version I will be downloading. I have looked at reviews of this encode and the last Blueray Volume had just became available a few days ago so this is hot off the presses. My review for this anime is here.
81OqkKUjEBL._SL1422_.jpg
Plot Summary: There was a time when the Hachimitsu Private Academy was a revered and elite all-girls' boarding school on the outskirts of Tokyo but a recent policy revision is allowing boys into the student body. On his first day, Kiyoshi Fujino discovers that he's one of only five boys enrolled at the school. Completely overwhelmed by the thousands of girls on campus, the few boys find that their situation is less than ideal.

2934f2d9.jpg
VIDEO
========
Format : mkv
File size : 480 MB
Duration : 24mn 40s
Overall Bit rate : 2400 Kbps
Width : 1280 pixels
Height : 720 pixels
Frame rate : 23.976 fps

AUDIO & SUBTITLE
========
Language : English,Japanese
Format : AAC,AAC
Bit rate : 192.0 Kbps
Subtitle English : Signs and Songs,Chihiro

b397f3fb.jpg

Original Uploader: -Rokey-
File size: 5.58 GiB
Directed by Tsutomu Mizushima
Written by Michiko Yokote
Music by Kōtarō Nakagawa
Studio J.C.Staff
Original run July 11, 2015 – September 26, 2015
Episodes 12

Opening Theme:
"Ai no Prison" (愛のプリズン; Prison of Love) by Kangoku Danshi
Ending Theme:
"Tsumibukaki Oretachi no Sanka" (罪深き俺たちの賛歌; Our Sinful Hymn) by Kangoku Danshi

maxresdefault.jpg

Attachments

• Prison School (BD Dual Audio 1280x720 x264 AAC)_Rokey.torrent
    15.7 KB · Views: 1,053
Last edited:

kiki_tt

Jul 28, 2008
Ah ha ah aha ha...this series looks like it going to be lots of fun...I took in only 10 minutes of the very first episode and it had me laughing ...I hope the series hold up to the kind of jokes and odd situations 5 guys amongst hundreds of girls could generate....

Reactions: Ceewan

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Well....that is not quite the plotline here but I don't think you will be dissappointed. I have been meaning to share the tv live action version (english subbed only) but I haven't finished watching it yet.

kiki_tt

Jul 28, 2008
And I was not disappointed...lots of boobs...girls in panties...doing squats...it was my teenage fantasy to be in such a position...and wow...those guys really get beaten up on by the 'protective unit"...overall I loved it...

Reactions: Ceewan