Purchasing Help (In Japan)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Afroluffy

Sep 24, 2016
Hello guys/gals.

I am currently in Tokyo, and am wondering where in Tokyo iI can buy KIDM titles. If any of you have Store names specifically that would be greatly appreciated.

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
Hello guys/gals.
I am currently in Tokyo, and am wondering where in Tokyo I can buy KIDM titles. If any of you have Store names specifically that would be greatly appreciated.
Well, you could (| should) check out this thread extensively posted in by me where I inform you of the stores where I bought JAVs.
Don't get hung up on buying just one label's output. There are many shops where you can get JAVs for less than ¥500 each. There is bound to be something you will like in a JAV, and the more JAVs you have, the more exploring you can do.

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
If you’re willing to travel outside of Tokyo there can be some real gems.