プラネテス Planetes Complete Series (Dual-Audio)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I haven't finished watching this one yet but thought I was overdue for a share here. This is a very good anime, (sans fanservice) with really nice artwork and story lines. So far I would give this a thumbs up for all ages but I think it would appeal more to those who are old enough to appreciate the dialogue and situations. This is not an action orientated anime and I do not think the audience it is intended for is the same that would would watch Pokemon (not that there is anything wrong with that show just that these two have nothing in common). Actually this show really reminds me of "Spirited Away" for some reason (which is probably in the dead torrent section somewhere...I need to rectify that). The anime recieved the Siun Award for Best Science fiction series of 2005 (the manga captured the same award in 2002).
400165.jpg
Description
In the year 2075, mankind has reached a point where journeying between Earth, the moon and the space stations is part of daily life. However, the progression of technology in space has also resulted in the problem of the space debris, which can cause excessive and even catastrophic damage to spacecrafts and equipment. This is the story of Technora's Debris Collecting section, its EVA worker, Hachirota "Hachimaki" Hoshino, and the newcomer to the group, Ai Tanabe

67495079520d49f7f532b4defdb0da0b.jpg

File Info:
Format ..........................................................: Matroska
Codec ..........................................................: x264 8 bit
File size ...............................................: Average 90 mb
Width ..........................................................: 720 pixels
Height .........................................................: 460 pixels
Audio ..............: Eng Jap Dual Audio Nero AAC @ 48KHz
Subs .......................................................: Eng Included

Size: 2.37 GB
Original Uploader: TheIro
Directed by Gorō Taniguchi
Written by Ichirō Ōkouchi
Music by Kōtarō Nakagawa
Studio Sunrise
Original run October 4, 2003 – April 17, 2004
Episodes 26
wallpaper-2999725.jpg

Attachments

• [kickass.so]planetes.complete.series.dual.audio.msd.torrent
    27 KB · Views: 571
Reactions: AurisCoast

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
So, I just finished watching this and I have to agree, kids could watch it but they couldn't truly appreciate it. I even agree about the attraction for female viewers even though this is not a "chick flick" by any means. The characters have depth and each episode is well written and performed.