Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Here is a very good translation of BKSP-314, the video of which is available at https://new-jav.net/archives/3574. I did not do anything to this file, so I don't claim any credit, and unfortunately I don't know the original translator to be able to give credit where due.

View attachment 2087210

Yeah, I checked this series out a couple of years ago and this video with Kawai Anri was the best of them.
Thank you!

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
Yeah, I checked this series out a couple of years ago and this video with Kawai Anri was the best of them.
Thank you!

Glad you like it. I really enjoyed the world this video creates. It is a bit like the Deep's "Low Sex Hurdles" series, but not that extreme.

Reactions: Arny Jackson

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
Post away buddy. No one ever gets hurt when you post a sub that no one can find active source now. But I do have some old vids, if only I can find the DVD (even CDROM???). But what I notice when you do some good things, ppl will start to pepper you with dumb requests (sometimes even I'm guilty of).

What an awesome post, triple awesome: awesome quality sub/translation (but timing is only A- not A+), awesome (SD) vid and awesome downloadable link. I am doing a deep-dive into that website to find more live links. I thought I was done with pre-FHD downloads 10 years ago, but I'm having more fap-fun with some 400p downloads now.

I am very glad you enjoyed it. I was quite impressed by the quality of the translation, especially since the sound quality was not always optimal, partly due to the noise of the water in the hot spring. I wish I could find more files by the same translator.

Reactions: Arny Jackson

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Ericf and I (V1ight0p0rn0wanT/Vighty) are proud to present our first collaboration.

Hot, Sweaty, Creampie Adultery Between An Unsatisfied Wife And A Old Man With A Pregnancy Fetish - Enomoto Misaki
meyd477-pl.jpg

This is the result of a joint collaboration between V1ight0p0rn0wanT (Vighty) and ericf. We did this to give back to the JAV fan community.

The script base was the Chinese subtitle script. A number of lines were altered and re-translated by us.

This is a sweet video, part of a series where the plot involves a lonely, young sex-deprived housewife who meets her older neighbor and has an affair. The plot is well written and the acting feels genuine.

• ericf: There's a lot of kissing between the actors which I find exciting. There's also a very genuine feeling between them that is attractive. Also, if you have a fetish for assholes, there are several scenes where you can watch Misaki Enomoto's asshole twitch.

• Vighty: This is the 23rd movie in the 'Hot, Sweaty, Creampie Adultery Between An Unsatisfied Wife And A Old Man With A Pregnancy Fetish' series by Tameike Goro, directed by Osaki Hirokoji, and the 5th movie starring Ozawa Tooru. Misaki and Tooru have good chemistry and the scenes get increasingly passionate as their affair progresses. Very good creampies too. You know how the movie ends - just like the others in this series.
Give us your reviews and feedback for this movie too!
===================================

You guys make an unbeatable team! Please keep up the collaborative Great Job!

X-Man

johnny fontane

Mar 11, 2016
Ericf and I (V1ight0p0rn0wanT/Vighty) are proud to present our first collaboration.

Hot, Sweaty, Creampie Adultery Between An Unsatisfied Wife And A Old Man With A Pregnancy Fetish - Enomoto Misaki
meyd477-pl.jpg

This is the result of a joint collaboration between V1ight0p0rn0wanT (Vighty) and ericf. We did this to give back to the JAV fan community.

The script base was the Chinese subtitle script. A number of lines were altered and re-translated by us.

This is a sweet video, part of a series where the plot involves a lonely, young sex-deprived housewife who meets her older neighbor and has an affair. The plot is well written and the acting feels genuine.

• ericf: There's a lot of kissing between the actors which I find exciting. There's also a very genuine feeling between them that is attractive. Also, if you have a fetish for assholes, there are several scenes where you can watch Misaki Enomoto's asshole twitch.

• Vighty: This is the 23rd movie in the 'Hot, Sweaty, Creampie Adultery Between An Unsatisfied Wife And A Old Man With A Pregnancy Fetish' series by Tameike Goro, directed by Osaki Hirokoji, and the 5th movie starring Ozawa Tooru. Misaki and Tooru have good chemistry and the scenes get increasingly passionate as their affair progresses. Very good creampies too. You know how the movie ends - just like the others in this series.
Give us your reviews and feedback for this movie too!
I just want to say it's one of the best subs I've ever seen. Great job! Thank you so much.

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... as I promised a few days ago ... I corrected and retranslated in English, the movie: NIMA-007:
... attention! the subtitle is synchronized with the movie decensored by me (which you can get if you send me a private message) !!!
-/—/—————
... OBSERVATION! “I said before, and I repeat, the film is from 2019 (normally, over 2016 it is almost impossible to decensored) ... however it is decensored decently (due to my experience) and has a 30-40 second escape which I didn't notice ... but, the film decensored together with the subtitles offers a pleasant experience !!! ”
nima007pl.jpg

Attachments

• NIMA-007_.en.rar
    19 KB · Views: 669
Last edited:

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... I thought of posting another subtitle again, but this time for an older movie from 2014 (ideal year for decensored, to see the difference from a movie too new ... how was it NIMA-007 from 2020) ... so the subtitle is for the movie IPZ-354 and (like the previous movie) the subtitle is corrected by me and synchronized with the version decensored by me ... which you can get by writing me a private message !!!
------------------------------------
UPDATE! Please excuse me for the error, I have now put the correct subtitles! ... and it wasn't in French ... it was in my native language (which is also a Latin language) .. but not French! ... now I realize how few people recognize my mother tongue!

ipz354pl.jpg

Attachments

• IPZ-354_EN.rar
    5.7 KB · Views: 654
Last edited:

maxik84

Apr 23, 2009
Is there any way to obtain subtitles for this?
ddk010pl.jpg

It's very pervert movie, so I can assume, that many won't like it.
I'm very determined to obtain them, any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: xavcierw