Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

slemx

Mar 15, 2015
Thanks to Shiyuan and Slemx for their contributions. Very much appreciated!

adn002pl.jpg

adn004pl.jpg

You are welcome. Here two new subtitles.

Attachments

• ADN-002.rar
    4.7 KB · Views: 940
  • ADN-004.rar
    14 KB · Views: 1,000
Last edited:

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Here's another subtitle for you: Creampie Fucking with a Girl Who's Lost All Reason - Ai Uehara
2wqdblt.jpg

This one was tricky because I hadn't meant to translate more than a few minutes. Someone asked me if I could do that and I thought, 'well, I guess I could look at it.'
Since it's not a dialog intense video (only 266 lines) I went on and translated the whole video.
Read the txt file for some interesting info.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• MIAD-754.rar
    7.7 KB · Views: 1,163

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
Thanks, Eric. Ai Uhera is one of my faves. And the surprises in the text file are a real treat!

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
@ericf that person is me
large.png

I don't think you will upload it
I hadn't meant to do that but since I had such a long break between translation projects I decided to upload this as sort of a place holder. I have three projects to check before the next translation: One is a comedy, one a story of lust between cousins and one in which a father-in-law gets it on with his son's wife.
I have several videos with finished Chinese subtitles (I OCRed them from hardcoded vido myself) but I haven't made my decision yet. It will probably be one with little dialog first because several of the other projects are between 700 and 1200 lines long.

Feb 1, 2008
[QUOTE="ericf, post: 3861483, member
I have several videos with finished Chinese subtitles (I OCRed them from hardcoded vido myself) but I haven't made my decision yet. It will probably be one with little dialog first because several of the other projects are between 700 and 1200 lines long.[/QUOTE]

I am curious about the process/software you are using to OCR and translate the Chinese subtitles, I think I'd like to try the process on
MIAA-076,. Would you please share your technique?

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Sure. I have actually written about it here:
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...e-repository-jsp.1466451/page-13#post-3654907
After the OCR, I use Google, Bing and MDBG to translate and edit the Chinese subtitles. If there are Korean subtitles available I use Naver to translate them (I do check other translators but Naver is the best choice for Korean) and also Google and Bing.
I also use Autosub (stand alone version available here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2uwaoe1anc8zxo1/autosub_gui.zip/file) but you can no longer use Autosub to translate text. That means you have to have both input and output as the same language. In this case it's Japanese. I do clean up the audio in Audacity using the plugin Vocal reduction and isolation to enhance the dialog and mute the music but it's not always successful. You take what you get from Autosub and translate it in Google, Bing and other translators/sites. I use https://www.tanoshiijapanese.com/dictionary/ fairly often as a Japanese equivalent to MDBG. I would love to find a site exactly like it for Japanese.
Then I use my limited knowledge of Japanese to add in details.
It's not a simple procedure and it takes a long time. Sometimes I have to use my knowledge of Japanese an awful lot because the Chinese translators didn't actually know much Japanese. I do abandon projects from time to time because there are too many lines I can't hear properly or if I can't find the right words. I have one I can't get completely correct right now and that's a sequence of 11 lines of continuous dialog. I have the parts but I'm having trouble getting it together to form a whole. The Chinese and Korean translations of this part are both very limited. The Korean translation was a first time effort and got it wrong a lot of the time.
I hope this has been informative.
Thanks.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Would love subs for MIDE-654 if anyone ever cares to do them. :)

Seems to be best title Shouko Takahashi has yet released, would be great to understand the nasty stuff the lucky fat gent is surely saying to her. :haha:

Feb 1, 2008
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...e-repository-jsp.1466451/page-13#post-3654907
After the OCR, I use Google, Bing and MDBG to translate and edit the Chinese subtitles. If there are Korean subtitles available I use Naver to translate them (I do check other translators but Naver is the best choice for Korean) and also Google and Bing.
I also use Autosub (stand alone version available here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2uwaoe1anc8zxo1/autosub_gui.zip/file) but you can no longer use Autosub to translate text. That means you have to have both input and output as the same language. In this case it's Japanese. I do clean up the audio in Audacity using the plugin Vocal reduction and isolation to enhance the dialog and mute the music but it's not always successful. You take what you get from Autosub and translate it in Google, Bing and other translators/sites. I use https://www.tanoshiijapanese.com/dictionary/ fairly often as a Japanese equivalent to MDBG. I would love to find a site exactly like it for Japanese.
It's not a simple procedure and it takes a long time. Sometimes I have to use my knowledge of Japanese an awful lot because the Chinese translators didn't actually know much Japanese. I do abandon projects from time to time because there are too many lines I can't hear properly or if I can't find the right words. I have one I can't get completely correct right now and that's a sequence of 11 lines of continuous dialog. I have the parts but I'm having trouble getting it together to form a whole. The Chinese and Korean translations of this part are both very limited. The Korean translation was a first time effort and got it wrong a lot of the time.
Thanks.
Thanks for the detailed explanation! Wow that’s a lot of work, thanks for doing it.

Feb 1, 2008
Thanks.
You use Abby Fine reader for OCR?is there a less expensive alternative?

javr

Dec 3, 2009
You use Abby Fine reader for OCR?is there a less expensive alternative?
You can skip the Abby Fine reader. Use google drive for Chinese OCR recognition instead.
(Upload the timed subtitle images to google drive, and view it as docs. Drive will detect the subtitle in it and use it as caption.)

Copy to your subtitle editor with all the timing you already get from VideoSubFinder, and fill in the missing parts with your preferred methods.

You will discover methods and process that fit your workflow.

(Tips)For the missing parts, I don't use ericf's MDBG method.
I find it more efficient using speech-recognition or hand-written in google translation to fill in wrong/missing lines.

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
You're right, javr, you can use Google Drive for OCR as well. The problem with that is you have to wait a long time for the text to be recognized and my experience with it is that it rarely OCR's the text correctly. Even images where the text is very clear against the background are often recognized wrong. Also, I've never been able to OCR more than one file at a time. You don't get any timings using that method either.
Anyway, I've started to use Photoshop to clear images from as much as possible of the background (through automated actions) and it works really well on about 80% of most videos unless the action takes place in very light locations. Then you have to fill in the characters by hand. Of course, the txt files generated by ABBYY Finereader from the VideoSubFinder files (the ones in RGBImages folder) have different endings in the names so you have to use a re-naming software to add the correct ending to those OCRed files. Then VideoSubFinder will still say that this or that file isn't in its reference file so you have to move all lines that the program doesn't want to put into the final subtitle file in a separate folder and add those lines later. You can see that there's an awful lot to do when you OCR a video.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Hey my first ever contribution, it's un-intentional almost, I got the MIDE-115 Chinese sub and can't help but fixing a line or two based on intuition (original subber might be too literal a translation from Japanese to Chinese). And I saw it's only 42 lines for the whole 2:30:00+ vid! Well the original subber missed quite a few lines but I think it's not a big deal. The only real dialog is about 20 lines in the first 10 mins, the rest is just pure sex, less conversation.

I had considered doing a Chinese-to-English translation for GDHH-101, about a boy transferring into a school with super revealing uniforms with tons of playful teasing dialogs. And was hoping to induce some supersubber to consider HUNTA-458, a similarly epic sub job, about a girl who invited a few too many studs to her home and end up calling a bunch of her girlfriends to share the gangbang workload. But then I scan down the file (GDHH-101) and it's 1000+ lines. Yikes! Anyway... come upon a low hanging fruit and so just do the easy one. I just notice there are a few more ~100 lines Chinese subs I could do them too, if there's a demand (and if I had collected the vid myself).

BTW I translate Chinese-to-English by hand, no Google. Hope you can notice the difference.
MIDE-115.jpg

PS: this old 2014 vid is still worth a look today because there's a live seed out there. Previously I only collected the SD and imagine my delight when I discover there's a chance to grab the FHD 5 years later (exactly!). Speaking of which... I just started leeching MDYD-767 FHD ver. The SD version is still highly fappable today. Hoping and praying the FHD torrent out there is good. 295 lines Chinese sub, show me some love if you want a translated-by-hand English sub.

Attachments

• MIDE-115-en.srt.txt
    3 KB · Views: 1,014
Last edited:

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Only 3 likes, not enough... but eh I am feel cheap today. So my second sub:

MDYD-767.jpg
MDYD-767 J-Cup Temptation Bath House in Business!

Feeling good because the FHD torrent is live (enough). There are these torrents out there that won't 100% but only some garbage ads would not complete. The vid itself would complete reasonably quickly. Grab them while they last.

I also started leeching MDYD-797, another Julia-Tameike Goro vid but it's dead. With JAV in slump last since beginning of this year. Finding FHD ver of old classics is a relief.

Attachments

• MDYD-767-en.srt.txt
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,070
Last edited: