Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
Alrighty folks, it's been a while, so I have a bit of a backlog of subs for you fellows.

What an absolutely fantastic collection, Shiyuan! Many thanks. I kiss your ass (files).

(By the way, there are apparently versions of MRSS-043 out there that do not work with subtitles - not just this subtitle file, but any. If you have problems viewing this title with the subtitles, it is certainly the fault of the video.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiyuan

h0rn3t

Sep 1, 2016
hello guys! how about DLY-010 does anyone interested to subs? i have the FHD ver if someone interested to subs.
118dly00010pl.jpg

Haidon

Long-Time Lurker
May 23, 2014
Spikespen 'translations' are downright horrible. Not even close. More 'observations' than anything else.
Boy, wish I had known that before I spent all that time....

Oh well, at least there's timing available for some of the scenes in those movies now, if anyone ever feels like doing actual translation. Meh.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Hi, I've only just started paying some interest to subs, was thinking it's more hassle than it's worth until now.

Now that I started collection subs (especially Chinese subs) I encountered a problem that I don't know if anyone has also encountered, and if someone already has a solution or even if anyone cares. That is, a problem that bugs anyone who uses Chinese computing occasionally, the problem of encoding.

Of the thousands of subs (sadly many many of these I don't have a vid for LOL) I found (mostly out of this thread, thanks everyone!), there are a few that won't work for me. To make the long story short, I have written a program to scan my subs directories and detect all files that would display as random symbols and automatically make a new file with UTF-8 encoding. Which I've tested a few and works fine with VLC and DOM Player (I assume most other players too). If anyone needs to fix their subs file either for playback or to send to auto-translator to English or third language, you are welcome to ask for help.

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
Please don't get excited ....

I am posting a couple of English Language subs mentioned on the Google Sheets subs index posted recently, in direct response to a request.

I'm not sure where they came from now, but from a quick look at them they may have been created using AutoSub and then translated using Google (by me or someone else).

The quality is not great, but as I have said elsewhere, sometimes anything is better than nothing. You may not agree - if so, I apologise for lowering the tone and quality.

Phil

Attachments

• dvaj-365.rar
    7.8 KB · Views: 1,067
  • ssni-357.rar
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,118

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Here's an Easter present:
SDAB-047: 'My Thoughts Are Full Of Cocks And Balls...' Takeuchi Noa
10db4om.jpg

Here's a video with Takeuchi Noa, the JAV actress that appeared between September 2017 and February 2018 and then disappeared.
This was her second video and she still seems a bit hesitant about what she's doing.
As the scenes go by, she gets more confident.
This is kind of a "teach a young girl about sex" video and I often like those.

I had finished the full translation by October 2018 but had let it rest. I watched and edited it last weekend and am now uploading it for your pleasure.
The volume of the dialog of this video is rather low so you may not hear all of it unless you raise the volume.
I have used the K*rean subtitles as a reference and have made additions and changes where needed.

Read the txt for more info.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• SDAB-047.rar
    18.7 KB · Views: 1,040
  • SDAB-047_s.jpg
    SDAB-047_s.jpg
    491.3 KB · Views: 224

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
I'm not certain but I haven't seen any reference to SSNI-259 having been subbed in English on the net.

slemx

Mar 15, 2015
My first contribution, guys. I took the Chinese version, I translated it using Google Translate (it does not look perfect, but I think it is understood quite well). I had to synchronize to adapt to the video that I have (I guess it is the one we have "in the Western world"). I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Greetings.

Attachments

• JUY-254.rar
    13.7 KB · Views: 1,013

slemx

Mar 15, 2015
Alrighty folks, in light of seeing more participation from others in keeping this thread alive, here's a big gift from @desioner and I. This one took a while as to the sheer volume of lines, so all thanks go to desioner!

Thank you! Although the best way to say thank you is by offering more contributions. Before I could not, because I did not know how, but now I have a way to collaborate. For now I leave here these new subtitles (ADN-001). I will try to upload more subtitles as I can translate them. Greetings.

Attachments

• ADN-001.rar
    11.3 KB · Views: 889