Portuguese-japanese idols

vagabundo123

Feb 24, 2013
Being portuguese, I wonder why there are so many japanese-portuguese in JAV (3 seems a lot considering we are a tiny country). You have the stunning Rio (Tina Yuzuki), Sofia Takigawa and there is also another japanese-portuguese JAV idol that I can`t remember the name... It seems strange that a siginificant share of the mixed JAV idols are from a small country in Europe.

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
I guess they come from Brazil, not Portugal. I heard Rio speaking Portuguese in an old video and although she said she had lived in Portugal her accent was distinctly Brazilian.

xyz80

Mar 9, 2013
Being portuguese, I wonder why there are so many japanese-portuguese in JAV (3 seems a lot considering we are a tiny country). You have the stunning Rio (Tina Yuzuki), Sofia Takigawa and there is also another japanese-portuguese JAV idol that I can`t remember the name... It seems strange that a siginificant share of the mixed JAV idols are from a small country in Europe.

They are from Brazil probably. It's because a lot of japanese people went in North or South America in XIX and early XX century. Someone with japanese ancestor come back in Japan during '80, '90, '00.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
I guess they come from Brazil, not Portugal. I heard Rio speaking Portuguese in an old video and although she said she had lived in Portugal her accent was distinctly Brazilian.

her mother is from portugal and she learned to speak portugese from her

Reactions: clemenceko

patt31

Apr 27, 2013
I really want Half japanese girls with some mix of Brazilian or some other mix blood.

Hi man, you should search for Sarah from Sod (soft on demand), her first movie was STAR 243, shes half japanese and brazilian.

she was idol too, her movie called Sarah Revolution.

she had a short career, but has made many films, has around 22

her last movie was Star 346, retirement in Brazil.

Reactions: clemenceko