Photorealistic AI Generated Images

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Found a new cool tool to play with! PixVerse! Using the free version, so it is watermarked and only 3 seconds. I kind of think it will still only be 3 seconds with a paid version but I'm sure as popularity grows that will increase. Otherwise, there are ways to make longer ones with this site, some patience and other tools, I've seen. Anyway, the attached is an image from an earlier post (https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/photorealistic-ai-generated-images.2123060/page-12#post-4738044) with motion added.

Attachments

• 004.rar
    410.7 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: PHauc14

PHauc14

JAV blowjob and deepthroat connoisseur!
Jun 21, 2022
Is it possible to make AI versions of several AV actresses mixed together? For example if you wanted to see what the combined features of Maino Itsuki, Monami Oura, and Tsubasa Hachino would look like? Just a curiosity of the capabilities of the AI :)

_2old_

Panties, Panties, Panties!
Jun 29, 2010
I've been fiddling about with a few generators. Not sure if I should my results here as they don't technically qualify as photorealistic.

I am very impressed by the images I see here. Anyone know of a guide for setting up a photoreal AI generator on my own PC?

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I've been fiddling about with a few generators. Not sure if I should my results here as they don't technically qualify as photorealistic.

I am very impressed by the images I see here. Anyone know of a guide for setting up a photoreal AI generator on my own PC?
By all means, post what you'd like! I think Photorealistic is kind of subjective, mine certainly aren't compared to other things members have shared. :D

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Is it possible to make AI versions of several AV actresses mixed together? For example if you wanted to see what the combined features of Maino Itsuki, Monami Oura, and Tsubasa Hachino would look like? Just a curiosity of the capabilities of the AI :)
Possibly, but the way most work is through "training" the models, so if they have no references to those stars, there would be nothing to generate from.

Reactions: PHauc14

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Using Lovepop and Digi-Gra to train. Getting there ;)I
OUTSTANDING! I had the idea once that if I had gear that could handle AI stuff I would try to figure out how to train on images I like and even frame sequences from HD JAV titles. Looks like you're doing just that with Lovepop gallery images. Great work!!

• Love
Reactions: _2old_