Our Favorites From Oldies JAV (the 90s - early 2000's)

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
New ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: ding73ding

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
Those early titles don't have codes, do they? I noticed when looking through my Jav collection that most of the pre-2010 stuff, which includes a file of over 100 Maria Ozawa vids, the files are titled something like "Asian____" with a number. Did they introduce the code system like 12 years back?

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I couldnt ever find the correct code for this JAV( this was taken from ForbiddenEast). let alone the actress. but it was the one JAV that got me hooked on bondage. Could any oldtimers help? ( title was marina's job change, or something)
Images shown below

View attachment 2780483

If you're still looking, that's Marina Matsumoto 松本まりな in Bondage Fantasy Vol. 4

https://www.cbart.net/video_detail_old.php?id=153088

20201014_141118_10237.pngscr4512-img739x563-1507180247theavv8473.jpg

Looks terrific even though there's no sex, DID is my thing. Don't have a source yet but I unearthed lots of other bondage stuff made by the Taiyo Tosho 大洋図書 group.

https://pureadult.co.jp/user_data/sp_artist_product.php?mid=71

nicholastay

Sep 21, 2008
If you're still looking, that's Marina Matsumoto 松本まりな in Bondage Fantasy Vol. 4

https://www.cbart.net/video_detail_old.php?id=153088

View attachment 2944686View attachment 2944687

Looks terrific even though there's no sex, DID is my thing. Don't have a source yet but I unearthed lots of other bondage stuff made by the Taiyo Tosho 大洋図書 group.

https://pureadult.co.jp/user_data/sp_artist_product.php?mid=71
Thanks so much for the update. I did manage to find the publisher, but no source..
And yes. this was really damn fappable to. even without sex.
guess the only one available is through forbiddeneast.com for now...

Last edited:

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Some older stuff available in case someone is interested.
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/3641847 <--- A Masae Miyama title i had no idea it existed. (KS-8198)
Awesome. Thank yyou!!!

branbran726

Nov 5, 2021
The three and four letter codes were in common use at least as far back as 2001. If anyone has a history of the code adoption I'd be interested in reading it. Wikipedia articles don't go into it in any depth although this chronology has a few otherwise interesting timeline entries:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronology_of_adult_videos_in_Japan
I went a-Googlin' for titles in the Japanese version of that wiki article, and found these to indicate that the use of catalog codes extends at least as far back as 1988. I don't know when they became universally adopted, but it likely had to do with the legal requirement to add mosaics. Titles were registered with one of a few organizations that monitored compliance; I feel like maybe the catalog numbers grew out of that.
hayama_r_syojo_s00.jpg
i-img342x568-15726943243jklgg198716.jpg

As for the main topic of this thread, I'm a fan of early 2000's: Oikawa Nao and Monbu Ran in particular, but also Aoi Sora, COCOLO, Tachibana Riko, and others. For Nao and Ran in particular, I've posted a lot of things with them, both here and on JAVLibrary.

Reactions: intrepid8

composite

Jul 25, 2015
Does anyone know where to find this AMWF video from 1994? The code is TA-366. I've checked elsewhere in akiba-online but with no luck. I thought I'd try this thread to see if someone might know a torrent or something.

unnamed.png

hifishib

Aug 4, 2008
There's one old video I've been searching for, wonder if anyone has seen it or know about it.

It's an old video by Noa Torigoe. Except this was like pre-2003/2004 when she didn't even have the name "Noa" yet. Maybe 2001-2002?
I found this on a website around 5-6 months ago but I forgot to bookmark it. It was still being sold and available for download (purchase) from that site (japanese). The cover was uninteresting. It was basically just a full body portrait of her standing there (iirc) either fully clothed or in lingerie - but screenshots do show nudity. The DVD code was numbered, but it was early on in the series (like below 020?).

Been trying to search for it left and right ever since. Does anyone who's versed in Japanese know of any of her previous names?

Last edited:

hifishib

Aug 4, 2008
There's one old video I've been searching for, wonder if anyone has seen it or know about it.

It's an old video by Noa Torigoe. Except this was like pre-2003/2004 when she didn't even have the name "Noa" yet. Maybe 2001-2002?
I found this on a website around 5-6 months ago but I forgot to bookmark it. It was still being sold and available for download (purchase) from that site (japanese). The cover was uninteresting. It was basically just a full body portrait of her standing there (iirc) either fully clothed or in lingerie - but screenshots do show nudity. The DVD code was numbered, but it was early on in the series (like below 020?).

Been trying to search for it left and right ever since. Does anyone who's versed in Japanese know of any of her previous names?
Okay, quoting myself.

I turned on Batman detective mode, did some searching, and finally found it. I got some details wrong. This is the video I was referring to.

She went by the name 鳥越麻美 - Torigoe Asami. Everything is as described, except that it was released in 2007 (somewhat matches the cover that says she's 24 years old). It's just that I mistakenly thought that it was older the cover's aesthetics look really old.

Last edited:
Reactions: mago

timbersaw123

Dec 4, 2022
Hi guys. I would like to seek your help here. Anyone knows the name of the actress and JAV code?

Attachments

• Japanese teacher.png
    Japanese teacher.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 105
  • Japanese woman #69.png
    Japanese woman #69.png
    2 MB · Views: 95

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
This is an eroblog which links to "nostalgic" JAVs (1980-2000s).

Here is a Spankbang playlist of "vintage" JAVs, including uncensored issues.
Here are a few more Spankbang playlists with vintage JAVs, both mosaiced and uncensored. Kenny5362 and japanfan069 has each uploaded a number of uncensored 1980s AVs.
He collects SM JAVs.

Last edited: