On the removal of the Jr Idol club

Thunderstruck

Mar 4, 2008
I'm working on reviving alt.binaries.japan.fashion.j-class (there is a group for Akiba Online but it has been abandoned for years). I've been uploading photos and videos to j-class since May 19th.

I hope no one is upset that I am reposting a lot of content I got from torrents here, since that content is no longer allowed at AO and most of the JI industry has ended anyway.
AHA! I uploaded something there a couple week ago too, tying to figure out powerpost. There are a ton of dead groups there, but with 10+ years of posts still available it's a great resource.
Edit: I just did a bunch of loose Jeshika (spelled as I got them) files. I can zip archives if that makes it easier for you to organize when you download.

Last edited:

lemon1

Jan 14, 2024
I made a discord server. If you guys want to join, here's the link:
If you have any recommendations for the server, please tell me. As I said, I wasn't on the original server and don't know what it looked like. So I improvised.

Last edited:
Reactions: Endman2

lemon1

Jan 14, 2024
If some of you guys have problems with the vetting system, send me a dm with your discord name. I will then verify you

lemon1

Jan 14, 2024
If some of you guys have problems with the vetting system, send me a dm with your discord name. I will then verify you
I removed the bot I was using before to give you guys roles.
I simply verify you guys myself. That way there shouldn't be any issues. Just join and wait. If I'm online I should be able to do it on the spot.

Last edited: