Old Newbie.

cdsjr

Aug 3, 2015
Hi Folks,

I've been a collector for a few years and never knew such forums existed. It's a bit like Christmas finding this site. I always thought I had a kind of niche liking. It's really cool to find such a group and find out I'm not alone. I'm grateful to whomever created this forum. I'm hoping some folks here can help me navigate the site as it seems a little complicated figuring out where to post and where not to.

Thanks for having me. I really appreciate it.

CDSJr

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
Welcome to the secret hideout of perverts. Read the rules. It's pretty self explanatory where to post.

cdsjr

Aug 3, 2015
I was just looking at the criteria for asking for ID help. Apparently you have to help a bunch of folks first before you can post anything to get help. Well, as for myself, what I have collected so far has been by chance browsing through one site or other and blindly searching the torrents. I know nothing of the actresses or models or anything other than I like the way look. I guess I'll have to consider this forum a reference only stop, since it will be virtually impossible for me to be of help to id anyone. But thank you for the welcome. I do appreciate it. I guess I interpreted the word Newbie to be someone new to the game and not just someone who just showed up. It's definitely disappointing........ It was a very nice thought, but I guess it's time to look for help and knowledge elsewhere.