Nozomi Takada 高田のぞみ

Quickglue

Nov 18, 2015
You guys know if she retired or something? King’s and her Twitter hasn’t seen any update in months…

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
The latest news was that she was back after an 'indefinite hiatus' after her skin issues cleared up, but that was 4 months ago (http://niceking.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-473.html)

And there have been no significant updates since then from King, also there have been no releases from any of the girls so I doubt it's because she retired probably King is busy with something else.

Reactions: Quickglue

moose35

Feb 6, 2009
Looks like there is an update on her Twitter. Google translated it to “First post! Nice Age Secretary Meltchito! - Posted by Chestnut Mushroom Club (Nozomi Takada)|Fantia”. I couldn’t see the preview. Does anyone have access?

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
Nothing too interesting

Nozomi FANTIA said:
Good evening (...omg...).

No way, this is my first post of 2023.

I don't know why I didn't post in January.
I wonder why I didn't post in January. I've been thinking about it.

I'm sorry for all the people who are waiting for me .

Please look forward to the next outfit

I'll update it as soon as possible, so please believe me and wait .

In case you missed it, here's a picture of me and Meru ✨.

I'm going to update this post so please believe me .

Do you also want to get a bite?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

main_webp_6da802d5-2722-4dca-91c7-60f2679d3ab4.jpg

Also I don't care for that Meru girl, of the recent girls I only really liked Himeka but I'm not sure she's shooting with Nice Age anymore.

Apparently Meru is working as an assistant for Nice Age and a model - Meru's Twitter ->https://twitter.com/koisomeru

Last edited:

aznlilboiz

Feb 13, 2009
there are two new vid on a BT site.

actually, 5 i think

Attachments

• MEHVQQH_o.jpg
    MEHVQQH_o.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 2,119
  • MEHXVKK_o.jpg
    MEHXVKK_o.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 2,274
  • MEHVJUS_o.jpg
    MEHVJUS_o.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 2,249
  • MEHZ7OP_o.jpg
    MEHZ7OP_o.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 2,206
  • MEHZH7X_o.jpg
    MEHZH7X_o.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 2,153
  • Love
Reactions: mysterx and Rain001

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012
I stumbled upon this site, not sure if it's functional or not

Also there looks like it might be another video on a different label, but I coldn't find anything about it

FrzS5geacAEjZyx.jpg:orig

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
Looks like the nice-age guy was trying to set up an online shop but never finished it.

That BD looks like a typical NiceAge with the print on the front, but yeah it appears to be another label, where did you find it?

EDIT: I see it's an LemonUp exclusive, funny thing is that it's not even available on the site, lol

Last edited:

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
I also just find out about that nice-mart.online site a couple days ago and thought the same thing, looks unfinished. Same shop software as marrayinternational.net too.

Also agree with Immergeil that it looks like another typical NiceAge title. Maybe they produced it exclusively for Lemonup? Idol-dvd.net also used to get exclusive releases produced by SmashTV, Kingdom and other studios but without mentioning them anywhere.

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014