Nozomi Takada 高田のぞみ

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Found a copy of KNGA-004...
I think.
I guess you're not familiar with those sites and hosts. I am 100% certain that it is fake.
Can someone check if this copy is legit? I no longer have a premium depfile account anymore, but I know there are a lot of fake links out there.
If it is legit , @desioner could maybe re-purpose the existing funds on the crowdfunding site to fund CLR-4050 only , if the current sum is enough . :)
We'll keep the crowd fundraiser on course and hopefully have it completed in a month or so.

Reactions: lpcs1

LoliKing25

Jan 9, 2017
I guess you're not familiar with those sites and hosts. I am 100% certain that it is fake.

We'll keep the crowd fundraiser on course and hopefully have it completed in a month or so.
problem is, my depfile premium expired 2 weeks ago. If I had found this thread when I still had it, I would dl it. If anyone wants to go ahead and take the risk, by all means. I am aware of all the fakes on depfile (their fuckin mods and admins can kiss my ass). Luckily, I have never had to run into any of them (even with downloading hundreds if not thousands of JAVs from various sites, and misc Beastiality movies).

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
did she do any bj already?
I'm calling it for early next year. Even her loyal fanbase will end up getting tired of seeing the same dildos over and over again. She'll probably need some cash after christmas, all she needs to do is walk in big sis' footsteps .

(Guys keep funding come on ! We had a good start ! The DVDs could be ours any day now... or be taken off the shelves at any time)

Reactions: desioner

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
For those interested in the first 2 titles that are being crowd funded. The crowd fund has ended… due to the company canceling my account.
However I am still available to collect donations for them. As is stands we were able to get $140 for the goal of $425. The breakdown is KNGA-004 is $180 and CLR-4050 is $245. Only the members that have donated already and or are going to donate again have a say in what is funded first and if it's a private or public share. Please note that I can personally accept BTC only. If you have another method or payment please PM me and we can discuss further.

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
Anyone knows what she's up to ? She mentionned "new works" and "shootings" on her IG but I can't seem to find anything on Nice Age, different label?

23824729_1015959705208934_6665825325412253696_n.jpg 23734090_558271967846201_1385667337155248128_n.jpg

Reactions: Rain001

discosupafly

Chicken Inspector
Nov 24, 2006
So I'm pretty sure my dreams just came true. A new release has *just* been announced on the Nice Age website for an upcoming title called "Face Zone". It reads as follows:

高田のぞみ嬢のエロ顔を堪能する作品。悶える顔こそエロフェチズムの王道。オナニー顔、バイブ顔、そして解禁となったフェラ顔・・・。画面に精子ぶっかけて、壊さないようにしましょう。
A work showcasing the erotic look/face of Nozomi Takada. She'll be writhing in ecstasy as she displays her masturbation face, vibrator face, and - what had been up 'til now a no-go, her blowjob face. Cum all over the screen, but be careful not to break it, eh?

Of course for all we know, "blowjob face" could simply be giving another dildo a blowjob... but here's hoping.
:onegai:

Last edited:
Reactions: orangeape1

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
Of course for all we know, "blowjob face" could simply be giving another dildo a blowjob... but here's hoping.
:onegai:

The best way not to get disappointed by life is to not get your hopes up. ..

BUT JUST THIS ONE TIME.... I WANT TO BELIEVE

discosupafly

Chicken Inspector
Nov 24, 2006
a8e0ea2a973ed75a32169d66ecb8283aeb58b30e0635a12ee44c7533a1e0611b.jpg

Yesssssss!!! After many borderline threatening replies of disappointment to pictures of her sucking a dildo, the Nice Age website just posted a reply CONFIRMING that Nozomi will indeed be giving a real blowjob to a real dick! Huzzah!!
The replies were as follows:
キングです。コメント有難う。生ちんです。"This is King. Thanks for your comment. (She'll be sucking) a real/raw dick".
(and)
生ちんで御座います。チンモザ苦手で追えないす。"It's a real/raw dick. I'm not good at censoring (adding mosaic to) dicks as I can't follow it well"

The added bonus to the above statement is this could mean there'll be slip-ups in the censorship of the blowjob scenes.
:cinta:

Marcus Player

Sep 28, 2014
I just saw the nice-age.net site, with "FACE ZONE / Takada Nozomi" Takada looks like a completely different woman now, wow, who knew that a BJ could make her look so different now.:(

Rainyspirit

May 1, 2013
a8e0ea2a973ed75a32169d66ecb8283aeb58b30e0635a12ee44c7533a1e0611b.jpg

Yesssssss!!! After many borderline threatening replies of disappointment to pictures of her sucking a dildo, the Nice Age website just posted a reply CONFIRMING that Nozomi will indeed be giving a real blowjob to a real dick! Huzzah!!
The replies were as follows:
キングです。コメント有難う。生ちんです。"This is King. Thanks for your comment. (She'll be sucking) a real/raw dick".
(and)
生ちんで御座います。チンモザ苦手で追えないす。"It's a real/raw dick. I'm not good at censoring (adding mosaic to) dicks as I can't follow it well"

The added bonus to the above statement is this could mean there'll be slip-ups in the censorship of the blowjob scenes.
:cinta:
I was waiting for this new since long time...thanks disco :)

Reactions: discosupafly

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
I can die in peace

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Well I'm not sure how quickly you all will be able to see it you see. There's a bit of a snag in the funding so...

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Wait, I see it is the 12th. I could order the blu-ray I guess, although I don't have a blue-ray drive so I'd have to get one to rip it. Something on the web site about a bonus disc for people who buy online.

It's 8900 yen, about $80. Plus deliery I guess. How far is it funded?

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Wait, I see it is the 12th. I could order the blu-ray I guess, although I don't have a blue-ray drive so I'd have to get one to rip it. Something on the web site about a bonus disc for people who buy online. It's 8900 yen, about $80. Plus delivery I guess. How far is it funded?
$50 so far… almost there. Just need one or two more generous funders.