Nozomi Takada 高田のぞみ

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012
Well 2 good things. First for those who may not have been aware(like me) her latest video is available for download

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/nmns-007-b-finger-service-nozomi-20gbbdiso-720-1080m4v.1730379/

Also more info on the other video coming out. Not sure if she's going further than the last, from the pics, it looks normal.

ZEF-4_R.jpg

19Still0423_00032_R.jpg
21Still0423_00027_R.jpg
22Still0423_00041_R.jpg
23Still0423_00035_R.jpg
25Still0423_00039_R.jpg
1Still0423_00003_R.jpg

3Still0423_00014_R.jpg
5Still0423_00022_R.jpg
7Still0423_00007_R.jpg
9Still0423_00004_R.jpg
11Still0423_00013_R.jpg
14Still0423_00040_R.jpg

discosupafly

Chicken Inspector
Nov 24, 2006
Hmmm. Now this is a bit confusing. On a Twitter search of Nozomi updates, an account called Gradol Dynamite posted a cover of a "new" Nozomi Takada title.
Here's the thing, it appears to share both the name of a previous release as well as footage from most scenes.

... and yet! It also appears there is a lot more risque content than the original release placed here on AO. The release date is also set for July 21st, 2017 - so it's definitely a
new "release" at the very least.

The title in question is 『 奴隷人形 SP2 ~高田のぞみ高田のぞみ 』.

The previous product code was NGT-021-B.
The upcoming release has been recoded as RNS-038.

Here's the cover so you can judge for yourselves:
Slave SP2.jpg

Reactions: lpcs1 and Rain001

milro

Aug 22, 2009
Hmmm. Now this is a bit confusing. On a Twitter search of Nozomi updates, an account called Gradol Dynamite posted a cover of a "new" Nozomi Takada title.
Here's the thing, it appears to share both the name of a previous release as well as footage from most scenes.

... and yet! It also appears there is a lot more risque content than the original release placed here on AO. The release date is also set for July 21st, 2017 - so it's definitely a
new "release" at the very least.

The title in question is 『 奴隷人形 SP2 ~高田のぞみ高田のぞみ 』.

The previous product code was NGT-021-B.
The upcoming release has been recoded as RNS-038.

Here's the cover so you can judge for yourselves:
View attachment 1075116

There is another one coming (????)

Attachments

• RNS-037_02.jpg
    RNS-037_02.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 685
Reactions: Rain001

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
Are we finally there yet? :cheers:dd.jpg

KirbyWaddleDee

Apr 5, 2008
It's my understanding that the RNS versions are just the retail versions for sale outside of Nice Age's site/events. The videos themselves have been identical and likewise I don't see any shots on those back covers that weren't in the initial release.

Are we finally there yet? :cheers:View attachment 1075185
No, but King said it's happening this year so it's only a matter of months.

Reactions: milro and lpcs1

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
Reactions: milro

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Breaking News : Nozomi is starring in her sister's new release : NMNS-011
http://nice-age.net/NMNS-011.html
That is true but technically Miku is the star of that feature. Nozomi is in 100% of Nice-age releases. If not in screen she's shooting, you can hear her voice when she's not in frame taking to the girls. Even NMNS-008 has Nozomi in it too! But no-one knows because Yoko is such a turn off to most…
NMNS-011.jpg
Of course you can expect to see that in a few weeks…

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
That is true but technically Miku is the star of that feature. Nozomi is in 100% of Nice-age releases. If not in screen she's shooting, you can hear her voice when she's not in frame taking to the girls. Even NMNS-008 has Nozomi in it too! But no-one knows because Yoko is such a turn off to most…
View attachment 1076958
Of course you can expect to see that in a few weeks…

Interesting ! I'm getting the impression that Nozomi is calling the shots at Nice-Age . The studio would be nothing without her haha . By the way who's Yoko ?

Miku-Numnum

Mar 10, 2007
Were there any screenshots for NMNS010? The front cover they show at Nice-age is fairly so-so for Nozomi and being as there hasn't been a lot of talk about it I'm wondering if it was just a re-release or it's a tame video

Are we finally there yet? :cheers:View attachment 1075185
No, this is a deceptive image, she does her tongue hanging out bit, his junk is covered in that black sack stuff, sure it pokes her in the side of the face a few times but it's not like she does anything further with it.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Interesting ! I'm getting the impression that Nozomi is calling the shots at Nice-Age . The studio would be nothing without her haha . By the way who's Yoko ?
She does. In fact a small known fact… that most if not all of the members here wouldn't know as they don't order from nice-age… Nozomi is the secretary and processes each order the they get. Having spoken to her my self I can re-assure you that she's pulling the strings. KING is just a company front man. He knew that she had the fan following and potential and hence started up nice-age with the sisters!
As for Yoko, she's the older lady that sometimes get insulted when her things have been posted. Not that she needs insults but you know internet trolls… It wouldn't surprise me if we eventually found out that she was in fact Nozomi & Miku's mother! But that is just speculation on my part.
MNI-004-B.gif

igor2004

Jan 23, 2008
It's difficult and waiting for the posting of these videos here…

That's all you can do leech.
desioner

Last edited by a moderator:

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
t wouldn't surprise me if we eventually found out that she was in fact Nozomi & Miku's mother! But that is just speculation on my part.
View attachment 1077297

Mind blown ! This would make it all the more hotter ! We need background on Yoko Nakamura 中村陽子 , maybe she was herself an actress under another alias back when Nozomi started in the Junior Idol industry.

If Yoko was 39 in 2014 that makes her 21 if she gave birth to Nozomi . That's also around the age at which Miku gave birth to her daughter . Ages check out, the family dynasty is safe.

By the way do we know if Miku or Nozomi ever worked in Hotels or Pinsaro s ? I doubted that at first, but when I realized they were doing live pay shows I started wondering

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
Ishikawa , you're such a tease man ! :terharu:

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
There's other teasers on the nice age blog! I would rather another movie with them than just this one scene, though :(