1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Nozomi Takada (高田のぞみ)

Discussion in 'Gravure Idols' started by interest007, Apr 21, 2011.

1. lpcs1

lpcs1 Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia

according to Desioner we're looking at ‎¥20000 roughly $180 , I was willing to spend around 40-50 bucks for that one, so if we're 4 or 5 that'd work out

I believe Desioner, possibly Ishikawa (at some point) and myself are already on board , keep in mind that the more funders we are , the cheaper it gets for everyone ! If everyone who posted on this thread gave 1$ away we could purchase the DVD by tomorrow !
    Ishikawa likes this.
  2. andreefs

andreefs Member

I CAN GO TO 60
    Ishikawa and lpcs1 like this.
  3. Ishikawa

Ishikawa Well-Known Member

I'm not sure about scans but perhaps @desioner can provide them. The provided LQ images give you a good idea I think. The titles are correct and accurate in the previously mentioned request thread. I agree that King(Ken) is Miku's kids father. Hence the sex and ejaculations. Never know till she says anything about working with him but I guess anyone could grow use to something like that. Especially when money is involved…
    It was mentioned in the previously noted request thread. Also lpcs1 mentioned it above. Nice to see some traction with this now!
    lpcs1 likes this.
  4. lpcs1

I'm looking if there are ways to set up a virtual money box with our funding goal , if not I think we should get each others PayPal info and send the funds to either @desioner or @Ishikawa , which are both very highly trusted members and have the most experience with ordering and uploading the material .

Fist bump man, we're almost there !
    Ishikawa likes this.
  5. andreefs

andreefs Member

I think we should send it to the person who orders it
    lpcs1 likes this.
  6. igor2004

igor2004 New Member

7. lpcs1

THICC

(I pray everyday that she joins Ebisu Muscats, she'd fit perfectly in their TV shows )
  8. igor2004

igor2004 New Member

9. 01AKUser10

01AKUser10 mors ab Faith

Nozomi looking great! Anyone know the name of the blonde?
  10. joanromanof

joanromanof New Member

11. lpcs1

desioner likes this.
  12. R156R

R156R Well-Known Member

You got a cover for those video?
  13. lpcs1

Sure thing buddy !

CLR-4050.
    希望(のぞみ)11歳「Lovely!!NOZOMIX」 (CLR-4050)

発売日:2007年02月16日
    収録時間:59分
    出演者・女優名:希望
    メーカー/レーベル:日本メディアサプライ株式会社 / 
    ジャンル:着エロ・ローティーン
    発送目安:平日昼12時までのご注文は営業日翌日~4、5日ほどで発送可能。(メーカー欠品・廃盤の場合除く。)
    作品コメント:今回のクララの目玉!!元、プロテニス選手の伊達○子似の希望(のぞみ)ちゃんが色つきのローションをカラダにスリスリして遊んじゃいました。まだ、小学生の希望(のぞみ)ちゃんのカラダがヌルヌル、ヌルヌル・・・。本当に、凄いことになってしまいました。もちろん、クララ定番の衣装、ブルマ、スクール水着、ビキニなどで、プールで遊んだり、ロデオマシーンにのったり、ボンボンボールと戯れたり、アイスクリーム舐めなどもあります。いままでのクララファンはもちろん、それでは物足りないという方にも、うってつけの作品に仕上がっています。

高田のぞみちゃんの過去作を見つけてきました!希望(のぞみ)という名前で2007/02/16発売のクララピクチャーズ作品。ジャケによると平成7年3月20日生まれとなっていて、キングダムのプロフと何故か10日違います?ジャケでは11歳、本編では12歳となっているのは、発売日が誕生日に近かったからでしょうけど、良心的ですね(?)。ですので、現在13歳!3月に14歳になる中学2年生ということで間違いないようです!!こんな子が1年半後にはチク透け、尻だしのエロエロ作品に登場するんですから・・・・!!驚きですわ~!

「クララピクチャーズ」レーベルに、某元女子プロテニス選手にそっくりな小学生・希望が登場!! 彼女がスクール水着を着て、プールで遊んだり、ボンボンボールと戯れたりする様を収める。アイスを舐めて満面の笑顔をうかべる希望ちゃんに萌え~!!

水着やキャミソール姿もえっちぽいし、ラストは色付きのローションぶっかけと、なかなか見所のある作品。現在のえろえろ作品と比べると顔が幼いし、胸のふくらみも小さい。見比べるのもコーフンしますね~

アブな放課後 高田望 13歳

http://www.eic-book.com/detail_10646.html
    [​IMG]
    R156R likes this.
  14. MaesterLee

MaesterLee やばい.!!

the blonde girl is Manami Sakura 櫻まなみ I believe.
    01AKUser10 likes this.
  15. lpcs1

Do we have screenshots or a basic recap of what happens in NMNS-013? I'm not hearing much about it. Are we making "progress" compared to NMNS-003?
  16. joanromanof

joanromanof New Member

ok
  17. lpcs1