1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Nozomi Takada (高田のぞみ)

Discussion in 'Gravure Idols' started by desioner, Apr 21, 2011.

1. LoliKing25

LoliKing25 Active Member

Found a copy of KNGA-004...
    I think.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2017 at 10:33 PM
  2. lpcs1

lpcs1 Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia

Can someone check if this copy is legit? I no longer have a premium depfile account anymore, but I know there are a lot of fake links out there.
    If it is legit , @desioner could maybe re-purpose the existing funds on the crowdfunding site to fund CLR-4050 only , if the current sum is enough . :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2017 at 10:34 PM
  3. desioner

desioner Sustaining L.I.F.E. Staff Member Super Moderator

I guess you're not familiar with those sites and hosts. I am 100% certain that it is fake.
    We'll keep the crowd fundraiser on course and hopefully have it completed in a month or so.
    lpcs1 likes this.
  4. LoliKing25

LoliKing25 Active Member

problem is, my depfile premium expired 2 weeks ago. If I had found this thread when I still had it, I would dl it. If anyone wants to go ahead and take the risk, by all means. I am aware of all the fakes on depfile (their fuckin mods and admins can kiss my ass). Luckily, I have never had to run into any of them (even with downloading hundreds if not thousands of JAVs from various sites, and misc Beastiality movies).