1. Some adblockers default filters are now blocking links on akiba-online.com.

If you cannot see links in threads, disable the filter or whitelist akiba-online.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Nozomi Takada (高田のぞみ)

Discussion in 'Gravure Idols' started by desioner, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Ishikawa

Ishikawa Well-Known Member

I think you did. But there are still many other things that nice-age will release that still need funding!

2. sonoro

sonoro New Member

Any news about Fella trix?

3. desioner

desioner Sustaining L.I.F.E. Staff Member Super Moderator

It will be here soon enough… that is all.

ebola9717, chesed, chrisswe and 2 others like this.
  4. Shikiouji

Shikiouji New Member

alright im seriously late on the Nozomi Takada train..but i am so glad that this thread exists... whats her latest work right now? just so i know im up to date..

5. desioner

Of course it exists! Her majestic beauty needs a place to discuss and fans to share thoughts & ideas about her work~
    Her most recent releases are
    [NMNS-027]Dildo Fetishism
    NMNS-027_m.
    [NMNS-028]Fella Trix III
    NMNS-028_m.
    She's currently shooting her next releases too which I assume will be released May 25th!

Rain001 and yuumi_fan like this.
  6. Shikiouji

Shikiouji New Member

NMNS-027 is out??? i thought the last release was NMNS-020

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2019
  7. desioner

Oh, no no! You've missed a LOT then. She's released much more after NMNS-020. That was released last July!

8. Shikiouji

Shikiouji New Member

oh no....would i be able to fish them out in this thread then?

9. desioner

No not likely. I know that Ishikawa has posted a few updates in this thread but the best bet is to just browse his post history or do a general search in the idol torrent section for Nozomi. None of them are hidden, they're all right here and most probably still healthy as Nozomi is so popular. If you need some re-seeds just lemme know or post a re-seed request in the thread for each video that has a dead torrent.
    Unfortunately when the previous seedbed contract died so did all the files. About 600GB of Nozomi was there too… such a shame to see the community let things like that happen.

trion20001 and yuumi_fan like this.
  10. Lupumong

Lupumong New Member

I think that between NMNS-020 and NMNS-027 has not happened so much in her side as she has not done anything "new" after taking first time cock in mouth. Quite much teasing to wait real cumshot and maybe penetration. Anyways great, amazing, body and cute face as well MNI-005 was something different.

11. Ishikawa

Ishikawa Well-Known Member

What d was referring to was the fact that she's released more titles after NMNS-020 including MNI-005 which you referenced. Not just that she's released more in the NMNS series…
    Yes, many are waiting for her to finally take a load but as d has stated numerous times that's just NOT gonna happen anytime soon. She'll take a real load WAY before she takes one in the pussy that's for sure. I believe that he personally speaks to her as well so I trust him when he says as much.
    I'm also probably missing some of those titles that were deleted with the seedbox too! Good thing I've already donated, you should too.

yuumi_fan likes this.
  12. Shikiouji

Shikiouji New Member

hey regarding, donations, is there a link i could use so i can contribute? the link that i found while lurking the earlier posts in this thread seems to be broken

13. desioner

Yes, that old link and previous efforts ended. But you can always PM me about future donations. As nice-age is always releasing new content.

14. Lupumong

Lupumong New Member

I think NMNS-021 and MNI-005 were last new ones for Nozomi. I have not seen other titles announcements or have I missed some appearances too...?

15. desioner

I guess I should update and keep the OP a bit more up to date.