ノワール Noir 01-26 (Dual Audio)

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Hard to know what torrent to share on this anime, either way it probably won't be a quick download so I will probably share both of them. The one I downloaded was the Exiled-Destiny one but the other is a little larger and appears better seeded and of nicer quality (not that I had any complaints with the one I downloaded). After this I will likely take a Summer Break from posting anime here before someone expects me to seed all of these torrents....which just isn't going to happen. I am just one guy with an average pc with below average bandwidth. So please don't just leech, seed for the next guy because the person who might need seeds the next time might just be you.
noir.jpg

Plot Summary: Mireille Bouquet is a professional assassin, and a very good one at that. But when she follows up an E-mail from a young Japanese girl named Kirika Yumura, inviting her to take "a pilgrimage to the past", her life becomes even more dangerous than it already is. Now, with a haunting melody invoking the memory of an event long past, Mireille and Kirika decide to work together to find the truth about a thousand-year-old organization that has controlled both of their lives since before they were born. And the only clue in their search, the only thing Kirika remembers about herself, becomes their working codename: a name designating an ancient fate, of two maidens who reign over death—Noir.

noir-mireille-wp.jpg
Video: 480p Widescreen
Audio: 5.1 AC3 English / 5.1 AC3 Japanese
Subtitles: .SRT/.VOB

noir-anime_00272951.jpg

Original Uploader: Exiled-Destiny
Size: 12.94 GB
Original run April 6, 2001 – September 28, 2001
Episodes 26
Directed by Kōichi Mashimo
Produced by Shigeru Kitayama
Written by Ryoe Tsukimura
Music by Yuki Kajiura
Studio Bee Train

Noir_61_Anime.jpg

The higher quality torrent is in the next post.

Attachments

• [Exiled-Destiny] Noir 01-26 (Dual Audio).torrent
    519.7 KB · Views: 7,527

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Noir [BD 720p Hi10p Dual Audio 5.1 AAC]

This was a pretty good anime with plenty of action and drama. It was a decent storyline and it ended as good as it started. A shout out to the Beretta M1934 and the Walther P99, both guns were represented well here.
noir_anime_hq_wallpaper-1280x960.jpg

Video: 720p Hi10p (pavel-b JP-BD)
Eng Audio: 5.1 AAC (US-BD TrueHD track)
Jap Audio: 5.1 AAC (US-BD TrueHD track)
English Commentary: 2.0 AAC (US-BD, Episodes 15&16)
Signs & Songs 1: Joseole99 R1 (PGS)
English Subs 1: Joseole99 R1 (white font; PGS)
English Subs 2: Joseole99 R1 (yellow font; PGS)
Signs & Songs 2: US Retail (PGS)
English Subs 3: US Retail (PGS)
Chapters: Custom

noir-anime.jpg

Uploaders Notes:

This is my BD 720p Hi10p Dual Audio 5.1 AAC release of Noir, the ultimate “cute girls doing cute things” anime. My 720p version is a little kinder on the hard drives (under 16GBs) than my 1080p version (56GBs) and is still the only release/s with properly styled subs that I’ve seen.

The video comes from pavel-b's 720p 10-bit JP-BD encode. The 5.1 AAC English and Japanese audio tracks were both converted from the 5.1 TrueHD tracks on the US-BD (thanks to Hark0n). The 5.1 TrueHD Japanese track is unique to the US-BD as the JP-BD included only a 2.0 LPCM Japanese audio track which is part of the reason why I put this together.

The primary set of subs comes from Joseole99’s custom BD release that is only on ADC. He restyled the R1DVD subs and is the only person to style the subs. They are PGS subs but he did a solid job on the OP/ED lyrics, signs and titles so I left the subs as is (rather than OCRing and restyling them). They include a Signs & Songs only track along with two sets of full subs with either white or yellow text. You can see these in the screens that I’ve uploaded below (from the 1080p version because I’m too lazy to take new ones). I also included the Retails PGS subs from the US-BD as well.

Noir_Anime_wallpaper.jpg

Instead of adding more codec info I will just add one more cool wallpaper, which were refreshingly easier to find than usual.

noir_df8b407b.jpg

Attachments

• [kat.cr]deanzel.noir.bd.720p.hi10p.dual.audio.5.1.aac.torrent
    160.1 KB · Views: 426
Reactions: witoon45