瀬戸の花嫁 My Bride Is A Mermaid 1-26 Complete 720p [Dual-Audio]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I don't generally like Japanese anime comedies. They are a bit over-the-top for me. As a rule I enjoy more subtle humor and that can usually be found in almost all anime. This anime is not subtle. From the title and in every single moment this anime is an over-the-top comedy-romance. It is pretty good to.
seto_no_hanayome-1024x719.jpg
Description
A young boy gets saved from drowning by a mermaid but, according to mermaid law, if a human sees a mermaid's true form, both have to be killed. The only solution to the problem is for him to marry her.

img_599156_15242037_0.jpg

Video Info
Format: MKV
Language: English,Japanese
Subtitle: English
File Size: 149 mb approx
Duration: 23 min 46sec approx
Resolution: 1280X720

20080808233808.jpg

Original Uploader: Neroextreme
Size: 3.79 GB
Original run: 02 April 2007 — 01 October 2007
Episodes count: 26
Director: Kishi Seiji
Studio: AIC
Languages: English , Japanese
Subtitles: English
San_Seto_Wallpaper_by_yoshisupremacy.jpg
This is not the torrent I personally downloaded, although I did check this torrent for seeds before I posted it. I downloaded a tiny 1.8 GB 480p version, not sure where I got it from. I downloaded it awhile ago and just recently got into it and finished watching it. There are other smaller versions of this available but I was actually tempted to post the 15GB FLAC version instead of this one but I compromised. This anime is a cult classic so if anyone asks for it I will share the FLAC here as well. One thing you can be sure of about my posts in this section, I only share for the sake of sharing, just like those who shared with me. I am a no spam type of guy, what you see is what you get.

Attachments

• [kickass.to]my.bride.is.a.mermaid.1.26.complete.720p.dual.audio.torrent
    21.3 KB · Views: 403
Last edited: