[NMNS-016-B]Face Zone 高田のぞみ Nozomi Takada(23GBBDiso+720/1080m4v)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ishikawa

Feb 16, 2007
NMNS-016.jpg
NMNS-016-B[LQ] Index.jpg
NMNS-016-B[720] Index.jpg
NMNS-016-B[1080] Index.jpg
Title: Face Zone
Actress(es): 高田のぞみ Nozomi Takada
Manufactruer: Nice-Age
Label: Media Nexus
Catalog Number: NMNS-016-B
Release Date: 2017-12-12
Running Time: 123 minutes
File Format: iso & mp4
iso File Size: 22.87 GB
[LQ] Video Codec: H.264 CBR ±1400kb/s @ 853x480
[LQ] Audio Codec: aac @ 160kb/s
[LQ] File Size: 1.35GB
[720] Video Codec: H.264 CBR ±4300kb/s @ 1280x720
[720] Audio Codec: aac @ 160kb/s
[720] File Size: 3.99GB
[1080] Video Codec: H.264 CBR ±10000kb/s @ 1920x1080
[1080] Audio Codec: aac @ 160kb/s
[1080] File Size: 9.49GB
Seeding Time: 2 weeks (Strictly Enforced)

This release is brought to you by kind akiba-online members.
Merry Christmas form the kind funders & I.

Attachments

• NMNS-016-B.torrent
    352.4 KB · Views: 12,201

sonoro

Feb 3, 2009
OMG! It's a Merry fucking Christmas for real <3
Thanks Ishikawa, you are the hero!

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
So she finally performs a blowjob in this one... I guess that's a first, right? She had done lots of stuff with real cocks before but I don't remember her sucking or fucking before.

MaesterLee

Feb 7, 2011
Merry Christmas, what an awesome surprise. Thank you very much and All the best for Christmas to you and everyone here. Thanks for sharing.

Her next title will be "Just like my Big Sis". Where she finally goes all the way........

Reactions: Quickglue

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Can't wait to download it
This time the download finishes so quickly, thank you
If the seed box is funded then the speeds are the best. Every 6 months though the leeches complain about it because they're too busy demanding things for free. In 5 months the speeds will stop again unless the seedbox is funded. Right now it's $000 of $500.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Really!? I gotta check this. You read this on their blog?
Sorry buddy, you've missed the joke. He's being funny... I must admit I giggled at first too.
After all everyone is hoping to see her balls deep and heaven forbid, take a cream pie!

Reactions: Quickglue

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Looking at the chat above, did I switch forums? :mad:

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
@zandozan because we are in idol forum. If I wanted a chat about vaginas, dicks and offensive talk, there would be plenty of space on A-O to indulge myself, so why am I being harassed with it in a place where I should be supposedly safe?

zandozan

Aug 23, 2009
@zandozan because we are in idol forum. If I wanted a chat about vaginas, dicks and offensive talk, there would be plenty of space on A-O to indulge myself, so why am I being harassed with it in a place where I should be supposedly safe?
No I think you misunderstand. You know what kind of model Nozomi is yet you come here anyway. This seems to me that you just want to cause trouble. I won't indulge you anymore as the last thing I want to do is bump this thread with a stupid internet squabble. Considering the people that post in this thread I imagine you're wasting your time anyway. You've had your say, goodbye.

Reactions: flushfire

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
@zandozan I've reported this and related threads numerous times and I can always repeat. This should be not here. A matter of respecting rules, whichever way will be used for warning about misbehaviour.

I'm a good reader and open every unread post to avoid missing anything... without ability to hide any unwanted threads, if I wanted even despite above.

sonoro

Feb 3, 2009
@zandozan I've reported this and related threads numerous times and I can always repeat. This should be not here. A matter of respecting rules, whichever way will be used for warning about misbehaviour.

I'm a good reader and open every unread post to avoid missing anything... without ability to hide any unwanted threads, if I wanted even despite above.
Are you serious? Look around, there are thousands of threads like this in this forum. Just don't open these pages!

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
@sonoro Do you mean content or chat? I would get rid of both tbh

There is too much contradictory stuff dumped together. I'm dazzled by lack of conflicts over this, as there are two groups coming here thanks to that.

Edit: and let's cut off right now, as it's known who has what opinion by now and as far as opinions go, we've had only agreement to disagreement so far. Maybe.

Reactions: Death Metal

orangeape1

Mar 9, 2009
I think it would suck if this went into the hardcore section. I specifically love when the non-nude / softcore people suddenly go hardcore, and that's like impossible enough to find as it is. But if it was in with all the hardcore stuff it'd be even more impossible to find.

Great upload, thanks!