Sae Aihara (愛原さえ)
Haruna Maeda (前田陽菜)
Rui Saotome (早乙女ルイ)
Anri Nonaka (野中あんり)

Maybe that'll help you find her.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Oh, as I was ready to post, I see good old Electromog was on the job. (I knew there was a good chance getting beaten to the punch, 'cause it takes me a while to compose these things.)

Say, should you not have posted this one in the Identification Help section, Stock--225?

Wanting to see what I could do to help, I opened up the screen shots for NHDTA119 I had made a record of... detailed as they were, I couldn't pick out the lass you had in mind. When I throw out an identification question, I try to include whatever information and descriptions I think will be helpful to the poor guy nice enough to try and find the answer; why make him do extra work? (I know... there are geniuses around here who can get to the bottom of a puzzle working with the merest morsels questioners throw out; I dunno how they do it. But how often do we luck out in getting that genius?)

I guess you assumed people would own this movie... fortunately I did, and I can now see your lady is featured in frames 1:30 to 1:42 of the screen shots from above. It's one of those sister - bunk bed movies, where the boyfriend of one sister, for some reason staying overnight at the house of the sisters' parents (if the sisters sleep on bunk beds, it must be their parents' house...), sneaks to the bed of the "girlfriend" sister, and the other sister gets excited from the sex so close at hand. Not to worry, left-out sister... you won't be left out for long.

In this episode, looks like the mother of the two sisters opens the door for a couple, who will be staying over as guests, and it is the man of the couple who will later be performing the bunk bed sneaking-in.

Luckily, Sougouwiki is good enough to not only come up with identities of performers (when they can), but sometimes provide the order of their appearance. If Sougouwiki's information is correct, the sisters of the first episode are played by Sae Aihara and Haruna Maeda, and in the episode we are interested in, the sisters are:

attachment.php

Rui Saotome (guess that's her - the fellow's first victim), and

attachment.php

Anri Nonaka (guess that's her).

Unfortunately, only the actresses who play the sisters have been singled out by Sougouwiki, and I'm not good enough to pin down the lady with the awesome breast. (Although I'm not saying I'm not good enough to try and satisfy her, if I could only get her pinned down; one reason I'm confident I would perform well enough is, I thought she actually had two pretty nice breasts.)

Yet for those who know their JAV actresses better, I can offer these close-ups of her:

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• NHDTA-119 Lady - 5.jpg
    NHDTA-119 Lady - 5.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 136
  • NHDTA-119 Lady - 4.jpg
    NHDTA-119 Lady - 4.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 135
  • NHDTA-119 Lady - 3.jpg
    NHDTA-119 Lady - 3.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 136
  • NHDTA-119 Lady - 2.jpg
    NHDTA-119 Lady - 2.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 132
  • NHDTA-119 Lady - 1.jpg
    NHDTA-119 Lady - 1.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 129
  • NHDTA-119 Sister - 2.jpg
    NHDTA-119 Sister - 2.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 159
  • NHDTA-119 Sister - 1.jpg
    NHDTA-119 Sister - 1.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 126
Last edited by a moderator:

stock--225

Dec 17, 2012
Sorry, somehow I missed "Identification Help" category.

It seems like Sae Aihara. Thanks.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
You could be right, and I might be missing something, but Sae Aihara is one of the sisterly pair who appears in the first episode, assembling the bunk bed with what appears to be her boyfriend:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

She could have been enlisted for the second episode as a tie-in, the visiting house guest, wearing heavier eye make-up and a different hairdo; but her face does not look exactly the same. I'm not so sure.

By the way, for those who may benefit, this thread has sparked me to prepare a more involved post dealing with this film and other "bunk bed-sister" ones, along with download links.

Attachments

• NHDTA-119 - Sae1.jpg
    NHDTA-119 - Sae1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 314
  • NHDTA-119 - Sae2.jpg
    NHDTA-119 - Sae2.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 294
  • NHDTA-119 - Sae3.jpg
    NHDTA-119 - Sae3.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 291
Last edited by a moderator: