[MMR-AB032] Karen Hayama 葉山夏恋 - 撰ばれてあることの 恍惚と不安と 二つ我にあり

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

thoraxe6668

May 1, 2008
MMR-AB032 Cover [LQ].jpg
MMR-AB032 Index.jpg
Title: 撰ばれてあることの 恍惚と不安と 二つ我にあり
Actress(es): 葉山夏恋 Karen Hayama
Manufacturer: Spice Visual (スパイスビジュアル)
Label: MARE
Catalog Number: MMR-AB032
Release Date: 2017-05-26
Running Time: 70 minutes
File Format: iso & m4v
Video Codec: H.264 single pass ±900 @ 853x480
Audio Codec: aac @ 160kb/s
File Size: 3.8GB + 410MB
Seeding Time: 1 week (Strictly Enforced)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/karen_h_2525

This release is brought to you by thoraxe6668 with funding from a kind akiba-online member.

Attachments

• MMR-AB032.torrent
    43.8 KB · Views: 12,751
Last edited:

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
Well, this actually turned out to be a little disappointing. Don't get me wrong, I'm always grateful for new releases but c'mon MARE...you can do better than this.

My gripes about this:
- Just when things start to get really interesting, it ends too quickly and moves on the next scene leaving you wanting more.
- That pasty scene on the cover is the biggest culprit. You only get like about 2 minutes worth. Whyyyyyyyy?!? :aghh:
- At what point did she even partially pull down her bottom like on the cover? Don't tease us with scenes that don't exist in the video. That's just mean. Sure, she does eventually do so in a later scene but that's beside the point.
- It should be a hanging offense to have more than one outfit which isn't dental floss on her behind. That butt isn't mean to be hidden from view.
Its still a good IV but it could have been better. So much wasted opportunity, unless the director is keeping the footage for himself. :gnambek:

Reactions: Death Metal

MaesterLee

Feb 7, 2011
Well, this actually turned out to be a little disappointing. Don't get me wrong, I'm always grateful for new releases but c'mon MARE...you can
Its still a good IV but it could have been better. So much wasted opportunity, unless the director is keeping the footage for himself. :gnambek:

Lol, I have felt that directors keep the best bit for themselves. Due to the censorship laws in Japan they cannot release certain things plus on set accidental slips or maybe leaving the camera rolling for some private viewing reel stuff. The directors and the crew present are the ones who get to fully enjoy what's going on set for AV and IV. They see everything in full glory.

It's a darn shame. We only see pixels or a 1/2 glimpse.

Last edited:

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
I will have to side with @fwildly here. I had high expectations for this one but I guess she's seen better releases, which is a shame with this title. It's Karen Hayama, still good, but it being her you know that the potential to be so much better was there!

Still, thanks for the release, @thoraxe6668! You are a godly being.

Reactions: RSHERMVIKES

mooncore

Mar 20, 2011
I'm with you guys. Disappointing to say the least.

Those directors... they do have a cool job.

Reactions: 8050

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
I gotta agree.
Karen always provides the opportunities, but this time, the Director/Editor at MARE was just too cautious.
It's clear they got the shots, but didn't share them.
If they keep this up, they will lose their following.

Reactions: Death Metal

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
She doesn't quite seem to have her own thread yet, so I'm just going to tack this on here.

This site has screencaps of her latest release CUHE-020...
http://erogazou-s.com/割れ目くっきりわかる葉山夏恋の着エロがエロす/

044.jpg

050.jpg

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Just make the thread! Bonus: you are honorably mentioned as The Creator on the list. Eternal glory.

Reactions: thoraxe6668

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
^ I thought I would leave the credit to someone who's a bigger fan of her than me though...