may i know who is this av idol?

luminary

Jan 28, 2010
thanks =D

anyone know whose the av actress in the first link? im pretty sure she's quite popular as i saw someone posted this b4 but i just couldnt remember the name

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Similar thread here: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1140929 :puzzled:

Here are thumbnails of the 1st clip:

attachment.php

luminary

Jan 28, 2010
Oh, i cant post same link? hmmm.. ic. i didnt know that. well, apologize for multiple posts. (I DONT CARE ABOUT GETTING HIGH AMOUNTS OF POSTS,ONLY INTERESTED IN THE NAME OF THE AV IDOL, I DONT EARN GOLD FROM POSTING STUFF ANYWAYS)

this thread was actually asked with multiple links, and the link (which i want to know most) is ignored, thats the reason why i make it more specific and post in a new thread instead of posting again here to confuse ppl which one i want to know! should i post every single link in a different thread then? if thats the case ok sure i'll do it next time.

I've been checking the thread for so long and i didnt get any answer. instead i got this detective here talking about multiple posts. :nosebleed:

anyone willing to help in the name? pls reply asap if u know. its killing me.:notagain: