Looking for specific video types

krayzed

Nov 4, 2014
im looking for JAvs where the women act normal ( PUBLIC) while either talking or just doing whatever.
(none of that japanese whining they do when f*cked)

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
not quite sure what you are looking for. you want jav, but you want people acting normal. and no moaning. that puts me in mind of a fantastic series of videos made in the aughts that i believe started with something called "sex revenge of the ignored delivery man". this guy shows up at an apartment to deliver a package, and it's like he doesn't exist. he gets so pissed off that he begins to molest and eventually fuck the women, who continue to ignore him and casually go about their usual routines and conversations. the men ignore him too. so what does he do to the men? well, i don't want to spoil it for you. while i have no dwl links, you can freely stream it here:

http://cdn2a.cliphunter.com/mob/945...r=380&int=2506752b&hash=036657599b9043a7b41fe

you might enjoy "time stop" videos. the same girls who moan and carry on are magically stopped in time. they silently endure some guy/guys fucking their brains out while wearing whatever normal expression was plastered on their faces at the time of stoppage. my favorite moment is always when, during coitus, the magic button is pushed again and the girl becomes self-conscious and suddenly starts moaning. (if the actress didn't need to moan before, why start?) such behavior has led to discussion in several threads here. many anti-moaners here. you are in good company. anyway, these are not hard to find. dropping "time stop" in the search engine here at akiba will get you started.

moaner risa
moaner risa
men have named you...