looking for JAV where woman get r***ing but "desperately try to act tough"

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
shkd-511. It's on the spot of what you are looking for.

Reactions: 1 person

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I have not seen SHKD511 but from the screen shots I have seen (two different sets of which may be accessed by this link, which also offers reasonable one gigabyte download packages by free downloader-friendly filehosters), it does not appear to me as though our heroine is particularly defiant; her tormentors appear very much to have the upper hand.

attachment.php

Ha ha ha ha ha, laughs the cretin; I've got you where I want you! HA HA HA HA HA...

Not to say I don't give Member Torenz great credit for coming up with examples; myself, I stink with these "Can you recommend such-and-such style of JAV" questions, because it's one thing to bring to mind the ones that fit the bill, and another to come up with their identities. Maybe this one was fresh on Torenz's mind, because SHKD511 has been released only recently (and as his name implies, he already got his hands on it because he is a master of torrents. Blast it, the torrent-hounds have all the luck, and how I envy them).

Even the translated title gives the impression that the woman's goose is cooked more than usual: "Admirers of a Beautiful Insurance Saleswoman, She's a Target For Gang r*** - Her Body and Spirit Both Broken" (see, she's not only used and abused, but she gets to be "broken"! Starring Ria Horisaki).

Yet if it really turns out that the heroine offers greater spunk than the usual folding-up-like-a-rag-doll, you may be interested to know that there is a whole series behind Admirers of a Beautiful Woman, She's a Target For Gang r***:

SHKD-469
SHKD-470
SHKD-474
SHKD-476
SHKD-479
SHKD-495
SHKD-505
SHKD-511

ATKD-194 - COMPILATION OF FIRST FOUR, 469-476

Many in the series involve school girls, who are often the first to break down (as opposed to a seasoned woman), so that aspect also makes me suspicious. I see the translated titles (from Asian Screens) for the school girl ones use the word "Bitch," which provides the idea that these girls have attitudes at first, but not after their ordeal begins. (Similar to the "High-Handed Teacher" series; some of them begin with the teachers even slapping the students around, but once they are backed into a corner, they melt away.)

Stream downloads for a few of the above (Some sleaze to deal with the first and third links, alas):

SHKD-470, with Rola Aoyama (448 MB)

SHKD-474, with Eririka Katagiri (429 MB)

SHKD-476, with Chinami Kasai (416 MB)

I just saw a winning JAV whose actress impressed me a lot; as she was getting attacked, she would shoot forth such delicious daggers of indignation, as well as keep turning her head away when those sloppy kisses were attempted. (And damned if I can remember which film it was.) That is about the extent of the "fighting spirit" that I have seen (although there was one involving a teacher who judo-flipped her bad guy); that is, I don't remember the kind of ridicule that was demonstrated in Flesh+Blood (1985) ... where Jennifer Jason Leigh managed to destroy r**ist Rutger Hauer's mood.

EDIT:

I just noticed (via the photograph) that our thread-starter, Tussy, has given an example of what he is looking for; it is called "Shibuya Gals Rustled" [SVDVD024], starring Haruka Amami, Mizuki Fuyuno, Hikari Aotsuki and Rina Uehara, or as the badly translated title tells us:

"5 Animals Capture Shibuya Gal! Call A Cute Friend Than Me! Video Threatened To r*** The Beautiful Woman Guilty Of Course Finally Came Friends"

Looks to me as though the idea involves a girl getting trapped and r***ing, and then she is blackmailed and forced to call a friend, who in turn is similarly mistreated, and the pattern continues. Tussy (otherwise known as Esteemed Akiba-Online Member for Four Whole Years with Four Posts to Date), if this film does it for you, were you aware there is a series behind it as well?

DVDPS-840
DVDPS-848
DVDPS-899
SVDVD-010
SVDVD-024
SVDVD-027
SVDVD-078

I don't know (based on the cover photos) how much defiance is involved (looks to me like the usual carnage and suffering), but the four-hour compilation of this series, SVOMN-002, gives us a clue that the ladies don't just lie back and take it; note how the cover lass offers her finger:

attachment.php

I have never heard of this series, but SVDVD-024 sounds like fun, and I plan to download it from here; the New-Jav site where that link comes from offers a lot that can't easily be found elsewhere, the catch being that almost always New-Jav makes sure their files exceed one gigabyte, which means that one needs to be a Novafiles premium member. This one does not (at 728 MB), which is even more shocking, considering that the running length exceeds the usual two hours.

Attachments

• SHKD-511.jpg
    SHKD-511.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4,217
  • SVOMN-002.jpg
    SVOMN-002.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 4,257
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

tussy

Sep 24, 2009
thank guys...

here are some of my favorites.
some of them are just a section of the movie, not the whole story.

[ OPEN0708 ]
This is a if-you-fail-you-will-be-r***ing game show. the last girl(Natsumi Mitsu?) meets the worst day of her life.
when her destiny comes...she fights desperately...she has a tear in her try-to-be-confident eyes.
she keeps her lips tight; wont let the guys kiss. she tries so hard to keep a straight face even when her pussy gets eaten.
but eventually...she gets insulted, slapped, spitted on, stripped, r***ing by 5 guys at the same time, and finally pissed on(!!!).
tttt.png

[ SVDVD024 ]
man, the 3rd girl (anyone know her name?) gives a lot of attitude.
she laughs...she acts like "is that all you got?"
even when she sucks dude's dick she still has that "i don't care" look. what a bitch.
Screen shot 2013-09-16 at 2.30.39 PM.png

[ SHKD236 ]
a tall long-legged police woman in jean trouser got r***ing. she stares furiously to camera many times.
she tries so hard to defend her dignity. she screams. she fights. but she will lose and become a sex slave.
2.png

[SHKD-441]
a confident school girl gets what she deserves; gets r***ing til she dies inside.
she fights at first but quickly loses.
d.png

[ SVDVD-116 ]

some sort of a bikini contest; losers will be r***ing in a van.
the second loser(Airi Hibiki) fights the hardest. she screams, fights, shouts, insults the guys, tries to laugh at guys, tries to smile...etc
she might be broken down here and there but this chick fights all the way through.
even when the r*** is over she still shouts and screams...they have to kick her out of the van!!!
fff.png

tussy

Sep 24, 2009
@ jugulear

- your synopsis of SVDVD-024 is pretty accurate. i highly recommend this one!

- yes i'm aware of the series behind it/have watched some of them.

- SVDVD-024 is my favorite of the series...also one of my favorite JAV of all time.

- i've been looking of "SVDVD-010" for years. the preview looks great... saw it years ago.
if anyone know where i can torrent it please let me know.

- never heard of SVOMN-002 but it looks cool...will download soon.
judging by the cover.... i see a lot of scenes of SVDVD-024...
so i guess its a "greatest hits" of the series. (can watch it here)

Reactions: 1 person

banfoosh

Forever horny !
Dec 27, 2012
Any idea on where to get a clean working link of SHKD-236 tussy ? It looks awesome.

tussy

Sep 24, 2009
@banfoosh

it's really hard to find such an old one like SHKD-236 (from 2005!!).
i do find the official Attackers url here.
i really love the performance of the sexy tall long-legged police woman in jean trouser.
Just look at her eyes! The more she resists, the more hot it is!

here some screenshots from it:

rrr.png

banfoosh

Forever horny !
Dec 27, 2012
Oh I hope someone can seed the torrent of SHKD-236 if they have it.It looks like a must have.Tussy can you upload it somewhere if it isnt a bother (assuming you have a copy) ?

Check out ATID-203 - an investigator gets caught by Tenant and his thugs.It's not as good as your suggestions but she rebels , gives the occasional growls at her rapists and pouts during the pumping.Find on google easily.

lcqlfak8sfyz_t.jpg

tussy

Sep 24, 2009
sorry i cant upload anything right now due to my low-speed internet connection...
ATID-203 looks interesting though...will check it out soon...

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Often the investigator movies resemble one another, and it's hard to tell them apart. But my eyes perked up on Tussy's thumb for SHKD236, the actress appeared to have smart looks.

attachment.php

I believe the main actress in Female Narcotics Investigator r*** - Fallen Angel's Tears is Miki Tachibana (the film also features Mika Shiina, perhaps as the victim Miki sets off to rescue).

My quick search revealed that the film may be a lost cause. I noticed the movie had been made available once on the Akiba-Online archives over a year ago, and the member is still active. If he still has the movie, perhaps he will be kind enough to share it again; I dropped him a note.

If Miki serves as a main draw for this movie, it may be worth checking out her other fare, where she is endangered; here is Asian Screens' partial listing of her films (and curiously, a second page on the same site).

I have a fuzzy memory of her from Young Wife Breaking Lesbian Bullying Love Triangle [ANND-030], where she played one of the two tormentors of Eternal Victim Yu Kawakami, as I remember thinking one of those tormentors had good, sharp looks.

I only have one other movie with Miki, and I learned she is the damsel in another distress film, r***ing In Husband’s Presence, Misconduct With Father-in-Law [SHKD-300]; I see the sleaze stream site, Sexvidx, has made it available as a 486 MB download. Perhaps Miki shows some attitude in that one, as well.

Those interested in Banfoosh's recommendation of ATID-203, Special Investigator, Sayaka Himuro - Pride Turns to Shame As She Wantonly Gets Wet (starring Sarina Takeuchi) may consider some low-cost ways of attaining it; there is a 478 MB stream for the movie on another sleaze site, and if you would like to avoid their logo, the bbs.wefong.com site has made a convenient 386 MB version available (and here is a tip for free downloaders using the frustrating Uploaded: a free registration with them does jack up the downloading speed a notch - unlike a similar promise Ryushare makes).

http://uploaded.net/file/93nbqkgr/ATID203C.part1.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/o09q2akg/ATID203C.part2.rar

Attachments

• SHKD-236 Miki Tachibana.jpg
    SHKD-236 Miki Tachibana.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 2,939
Reactions: 3 people

banfoosh

Forever horny !
Dec 27, 2012
Thanks for the great research jugs.I'm going to get her other work.Let us hope the akiba member will respond . .. ahh Miki Tachibana , yep I would club her from behind and have no hesitation in ploughing into such a fine looking specimen :evilgrin:

Your SHKD-300 link is no longer working , by the way.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Oh, I just downloaded SHKD-300 from that source yesterday; I try to check before putting a link up, and this time I actually succeeded! (And I just checked it again, now.)

It's a sleaze site, Banfoosh. They make you work to get to the goods. I now quickly tried the link that Member Supacentra provided - Hot-jav.com is another sleaze site - and they threw so much crap, by the time I got through clicking the likeliest culprits, the window closed.

I usually work with Firefox (I like their "Download Helper" add-on to download streams, which does not work with the later Firefox versions), because of its "NoScript" add-on which filters out the junk. NoScript gives you the option to allow elements a web site carries, and in the case of a stream site, you've got to navigate in that list to see what you will need. Many of the elements are obviously not essential (especially the ones that have the word "ad"), and some are necessary to make the stream get going, such as "Plugrush" or "FlashTV."

Sometimes a sleaze site is wise to these ways (because they are sleazy) and I had to give up with NoScript and "Temporarily allow everything." But even then the stream did not work. When something goes awry with a site, I have found that it's helpful to try another browser, and then I used Opera. The Sexvidx song and dance began, the pop-ups and the crawl-up signs (not as bad as Hot-jav, though), and then you find yourself clicking "Close and Play"... "Close and Play" ... finally the "Close and Play" option went away, but there was still no movie. I then clicked the middle of the screen, and voila!

I also work with Orbit Downloader, which has a "Grab++" tool; sometimes when a movie is coy and refuses to play, you can see in the Grab++ window that the movie (via a big MB entry) has been recognized. At least you know then that the movie is still alive, and can try downloading it via a download manager of choice (once you can get the movie going their way), or you can let Orbit handle it.

I tried the Hot-jav link in Firefox now, and noticed that various "mirrors" (in the form of servers) have been provided for this movie. I allowed for what looked to be the essential NoScript elements (oops... Firefox crashed. Stupid sleaze sites); if a sleaze site has a "Click Bypass Player" option, I have found that is usually the most headache-free. I finally tried "Server SUPER VIP9," and the movie started to play. I see from the screen that we are talking about ATKD-190, and it's for the full four hours. Good find, Supacentra; and I additionally commend you for knowing that SHKD-236 formed part of this compilation.

I only fast-forwarded bits of r***ing In Husband’s Presence, Misconduct With Father-in-Law [SHKD-300], and there was an appealing scene with the villainous father-in-law (I guess) casually brushing his teeth while Miki Tachibana was getting "done" by the friend that I guess the father-in-law had join in the festivities. Here, let me pull that up:

attachment.php

It may be nasty, but what fun when after the initial criminal breaking-in of the woman takes place, there are times we get scenes of her continual violation while the accomplices attend to mundane chores or activities. Especially with a gang of boys, and you can see the group doing things like playing video games and completely in their own worlds, while their friend is taking care of the poor victim elsewhere in the room.... and the group is now oblivious to the action, because they have had their temporary fill. These are the slimy moments that can make one appreciate JAV all the more.

Attachments

• SHKD-300 - teeth brush.jpg
    SHKD-300 - teeth brush.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2,943

banfoosh

Forever horny !
Dec 27, 2012
^ Okay , I got it now ! But its a 773 mb link (shkd-300) , not 486 mb as you said ? This is on SERVER VIP #7.Anyway I am downloading now.Also SHDK-236 isn't a part of the title ATK-190 that supacentra suggested.He meant the first two scenes of the compilation fits the topic of the thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
You saved me trouble! After I posted, I scrutinized ATKD-190's cast list, according to Asian Screens:

Rina Fujimoto, Ameri Ichinose, Shizuka Kanno #2, Rin Hitomi, Megumi Haruka, Reika Aizumi, An Yabuki, Yuna Shiina, Rio Hamasaki and Yume Sorano

I didn't see our actress' name, so I translated the DMM cast list, in case Asian Screens cut corners:

Dream Fujimoto Lina Ameri Ichinose (Ayaka Misora??, Erika Kurisu) Shizuka Kanno Hitomi Rin Haruka Megumi love Kiyoshi Reika Shiina Yuna apricot Yabuki Rio Hamasaki (Erika Morishita, Erika Shinohara)

I then came back here to report that maybe SHKD-236 was not part of ATKD-190 after all... 'cause that's what "The first two scenes in that video are probably what you're looking for" sounded like to me! But I still wanted to check the online video first, to see if I could recognize Miki Tachibana in those first two scenes. Luckily, you are quick on the draw, Banfoosh, and I did not need to go through all of that.

So what Supacentra meant was that the first two scenes showed an investigator with backbone, meaning ATKD-190's remaining investigators did not. Hmmm! Does that not go against the special investigator's code of conduct? I'd say it's part of the job to show at least a little defiance when captured, for Agent Scully's sake.

As far as the size of SHKD-300, 486 MB is what appeared in Orbit's Grab++ window before my download, and I just checked the properties of my freshly downloaded file: 486 MB.

EDIT: It's a good thing you had saved me all of that time, Banfoosh, because now I felt determined to get to the bottom of why you ended up with a larger file size... and it sure took a while. I noticed afterwards that you had specified which server you had used; mine was "Server VIP #09." (I didn't even notice there was a choice of servers.) Just to make sure, I wanted to check "Server VIP #07"... but after spending a million years with both Opera and Firefox, I could not get the movie to play. Finally, I took my own advice and opened yet another browser - and the movie played with Google's Chrome. And there it was: 773 MB. (These sleaze stream sites will be the death of me yet.)

banfoosh

Forever horny !
Dec 27, 2012
^ Well when I open SERVER #9 on Chrome it shows 'file is invalid or deleted' (which was why I originally said the link was dead until I noticed server 7).Anyhow I am going to take your advice and install Firefo and Orbit and get the 486 mb version.Ain't no way I am downloading an extra 300mb with my dodgy connection !