この中に1人、妹がいる! [F-D] Kono Naka Ni Hitori Imouto Ga Iru [480P][Dual-Audio]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
この中に1人、妹がいる!Kono Naka Ni Hitori Imouto Ga Iru [English Subs]

This was supposed to be a dual audio post but I could not get the english audio to work....boy that pissed me off. So I added another torrent for you to choose from and changed the title to reflect the change.
kono-naka-ni-hitori-imouto-ga-iru-full-513891.jpg

plot:
Is insanity hereditary? Shougo Mikadono's beginning to think so, because the terms of his late father's will seem crazy and following them may drive Shougo bonkers as well. Oh, it sounds simple at first: before Shougo can claim his VERY large inheritance, he just has to start attending a certain new school and find a nice girl to marry. It's a little unromantic, but perfectly do-able, right? After all, all the girls seem quite friendly, so all Shougo has to do is find one he has something in common with. EXCEPT, and here's the kicker, it turns out that Shougo has WAY too much in common with one of them, because she's actually his long lost sister! And he has no idea which one she is! Will Shougo meet and court his Miss Right without committing something very morally wrong? Can he find his future bride without slipping into the wrong set of genes? And if his little sister does reveal herself, just how much will be revealed and under what circumstances?

Kono-Naka-ni-Hitori-Imouto-ga-Iru-OP-Large-01.jpg

Directed by Munenori Nawa
Written by Go Zappa
Music by Hikaru Nanase

Info:
Audio: Jap
Aubs: Eng
Eps: 13 + Extras
Encoder: Frozen_Solid [F-D]
Size/ep: 80MB +/-
Format: .mkv
size: 947.53 MiB

Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! - 12.png

[BD 720p Hi10P] (Size: 4.14 GB)

I love the simple plot, it seems like it is right out of a visual novel but it from a light novel series by Hajime Taguchi. All credit goes to the original uploaders (curse him for his awful seeding habits/capabilities and mislabeled torrent) who in this case is Vandread. The BD rip came from Esujin.

Attachments

• [Limetorrents.com]_[F-D] Kono Naka Ni Hitori Imouto Ga Iru [480P][Dual-Audio].torrent
    20.9 KB · Views: 485
  • [kickass.to]atoz.kono.naka.ni.hitori.imouto.ga.iru.bd.720p.hi10p.torrent
    333.2 KB · Views: 436
Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people