牙-KIBA- Kiba [480p] [Dual Audio AAC]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This is a pretty good tale and I have been enjoying it. Although no fanservice it is a bit dark at times so not for the little ones in the house. Good characterizations and plot twists.
big-kiba-ost-1.jpg
Summary [AniDB]: [Zed] is a 15-year-old boy who lives in Calm. He is frustrated by his current daily life and feels that somewhere out there is a place where he can live more fully. One day, at the invitation of a mysterious wind, Zed dives into a space-time crevasse, seeking the answer that might be there. Riding on the wind, he arrives in a world where warriors called Shard Casters fight endlessly with each other, using magical crystals called Shards. With the power of the Shards, the Shard Casters are able to use magic and control monsters called Spirits. Fascinated by that power, Zed also aims to become a Shard Caster. However, he still doesn`t know that residing in his body is Amil Gaul, a mighty Spirit with the power to influence the world`s future. ~ Translated from the official Japanese site.
513-01.jpg
Video :
640x480, 4:3, 23.976 fps, H264/AVC (1200~1201 kBit/s)

Audio :
Japanese/English, 2.0 Stereo, AAC (129 kBit/s)

Subtitles :
English (soft styled subs, ASS/SSA); English (soft unstyled subs, SRT)

49d86e530cf86.jpg

Original Uploader: Arjuna_King
Size: 12.68 GB
Original run: 02 April 2006 — 25 March 2007
Episodes count: 51
Director: Koujina Hiroshi
Studio: Madhouse

Attachments

• [kickass.to]rax.kiba.480p.dual.audio.aac.torrent
    258.9 KB · Views: 550

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I have been really enjoying this meaty anime (this is not a joyful, fun anime). The music is first rate. Here is the track Very, Very by the now defunct band Afromania. Rar format, no pass.

I just love this soundtrack, wish I could find a complete download for it all. Here is also a higher quality version of the ending theme Sekai no hate made sung beautifully by Takada Kozue (split rar format, no pass)

Attachments

• Afromania+-+Very+Very+(ED+Kiba).rar
    7 MB · Views: 243
  • 01 - Sekai no Hate Made.part1.rar
    6.7 MB · Views: 231
  • 01 - Sekai no Hate Made.part2.rar
    6.4 MB · Views: 200
Last edited: