Jun Harada - Best Newc*mer ?

crouvier

Jan 27, 2009
I have diverted away from JAV to AMWF or American pr0n after seeing nothing of interest for the last 5 years. I stumbled this new actress, Jun Harada, and downloaded 5 of her titles straight. She is tall, sizeable tits, great looking sweet-naughty face, and statuesque enough to sell the kind of bitchy teacher/boss genre. Usually these are played by MILF or white actresses. In DV1094, don't know the Japanese title, she has to couple this really ugly, fat, flubbery dude ala Ron Jeremy, and she is giggling at the whole thing. She musta said to herself: "This luckiest fat golem alive actually gets to do a hot cosmo-chick like me." While she still resorts to still-strange Japanese standard of squealing in "pain" while being f*cked hard (the reason I dislike JAV generally), she would occasionally giggle, smile, and shows a lot more human personality than the average JAV actress. Maybe Sora Aoi (sp?) has the same sunny personality. And as for masturb*tion scene, these actresses should learn from how the Ozzies do it at abbywinters.com, or ifeelmyself. It pays to actually enjoy yourself.