[JSSJ-086] Ema Nakajima 中島エマ 天然恋色レボリューション DVD/ISO

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
This title has been shared here before:

However, that is a rather poor quality rip, so I would like to have an iso of it, but since it has never been shared, the DVD needs to be purchased. Problem is I am not finding it for sale anywhere on the internet, except for this link:

[Link no longer valid]

But they are not selling genuine copies there. My usual go-to places for buying older DVDs are Suruga-ya.jp, Yahoo Auctions and sometimes Arzon.jp, none of which where I can find this partticular title. Do you guys know any other places where it might be available? Especially if you are living in, or currently visiting Japan, I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Edit: the link I had posted before is no lnger valid, so effectively there is nowhere else where this title can be found readily available on the internet. Sadly.

Last edited:

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
Update: for anyone interested, fortunately Entaland is selling it again in full HD! Here:

So this title is obtainable from there in higher definition. Request fullfilled. :D