Butt fetish megathread (kind of)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
I have MMKS-005 but only a rapidgator account

if anyone can help me share it given that rapidgator is no longer allowed here that would be great
Do you mean MMKZ-005? And also what do you mean help you share it? Why don't you just download it, and then upload it to filejoker? Or do you just have the link and its not yours? If thats the case it's probably fake.

Reactions: tliu223

SibTiger33

Jan 24, 2009
Yeah sorry I mean MMKZ-005 and yes it's my copy and its real
I dont have a filejoker account and have no plans to sign up to anything else but if someone as a rapidgator account i can give them links which they can then share here once uploaded to filejoker

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
Yeah sorry I mean MMKZ-005 and yes it's my copy and its real
I dont have a filejoker account and have no plans to sign up to anything else but if someone as a rapidgator account i can give them links which they can then share here once uploaded to filejoker
Well I have a filejoker account. but not a rapidgator premium. If your links are non member friendly. You can pass them to me via a PM and I could put them on filejoker

GekkoE7

javdesu.com
Aug 31, 2009
Reactions: tliu223 and NYBpro

natsuxdragon

Jul 21, 2013
Does any one have this yet? If you can put this on File joker im fine with that or just PM me a download link.
mmna001sopl.jpg

MMNA-001 Gal Ass Monster That Ass, Chinami Sakura Berserk Luck

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Oh Dam this one is gonna sell like hot cakes. Dropping on September 1st. Shiori Tsukada's glorious BUTT CHEEKS will be displayed Marrion (IRIS) style: In MMKZ-004

package_l.jpg
Have a copy that I'm uploading while away from home.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008