JAV x Doujinshi

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

annoy1234

Oct 30, 2013
Hi, recently i have come across a few JAV that have some 2D characters printed on the cover thus indicate a manga or in this case a dojinshi reference. Would like to know more of other doujinshi related JAV

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I am sitting up and taking notice of such themed titles. They contain a lot of dialogue and narration directly taken from the comics, which gives them more depth. Now to figure out what they're saying...

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Today I saw this one released:

e2pd41H.jpg

Starring Yuu Kawakami, Kurea Hasumi, Ruka Kanae and Marie Konishi. It's based on one of Mizuryu Kei's mangas:

r1ESMzV.jpg

519XLx0.jpg

2niVDhm.jpg

rpjpxQL.jpg

FRvvlF1.jpg

ykXEtyo.jpg

Q4tHj09.jpg

JIeivwI.jpg

Ki3E2DT.jpg

pI8tAKI.jpg

zeU3Qxt.jpg

NESDSAk.jpg

U3ODNsQ.jpg

qFkoVlJ.jpg

A2R8kzO.jpg

CSR9KYQ.jpg

782s4Yn.jpg

zMxkwGp.jpg

driICE2.jpg

Definitly one of the better adaptions.

Reactions: mago and Casshern2

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
There was a good thread on this genre.
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/live-action-and-original-source.1565098/#post-3092019

I too got MUDR-006 a few days ago and watched most of it.

Frankly I was a bit disappointed. The girls are not nearly hot enough to justify the association with the doujinsihi. The mom's figure is not even average MILF, the little one, Marie Konishi, being the loli girl, of course has no tits, but her face is forgettable and her ass is plain ugly (a view I had to suffer due to the position she rides him), and any video with Kurea Hashumi in it is potential a dud.

The quality of the women aside, the action scenes, for a harem vid is also sub-standard.

Ehh... okay I checked the hentai hans kindly provided. The manga (page 119 to 134) is supposed to be the chapter covered by the JAV. I think there's just no comparison.

Reactions: Casshern2

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
There was a good thread on this genre.
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/live-action-and-original-source.1565098/#post-3092019

I too got MUDR-006 a few days ago and watched most of it.

Frankly I was a bit disappointed. The girls are not nearly hot enough to justify the association with the doujinsihi. The mom's figure is not even average MILF, the little one, Marie Konishi, being the loli girl, of course has no tits, but her face is forgettable and her ass is plain ugly (a view I had to suffer due to the position she rides him), and any video with Kurea Hashumi in it is potential a dud.

The quality of the women aside, the action scenes, for a harem vid is also sub-standard.

Ehh... okay I checked the hentai hans kindly provided. The manga (page 119 to 134) is supposed to be the chapter covered by the JAV. I think there's just no comparison.

The way they shot the action isn't all that exciting but I couldn't disagree more about the actresses, it's one of the few movies with 3 or more actresses, where I actually like all of them.