Jav video you keep if you are allowed to keep only one

il2shanghai

Jan 16, 2010
Hi, May be this is a tough choice :)
I wonder, if you are allowed to keep only one video (one title) from your whole collection of videos, which one will you keep? (All others are going to be deleted)

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Wow- great question, and a really difficult one to answer! Maybe, just maybe, it would be DDB-101 "Doting Mom" with Ayane Asakura. In one scene, she absolutely drives her son crazy with dirty talk, handjobs sand blowjobs. If I could get one scene translated, that would be it- I'm sure she's talking dirty to him, but I would love to know exactly what she is saying. He tries to cum a couple of times, but she won't let him until she's ready. In any case, I will probably think of another title later.

Attachments

• ddb101pl.jpg
    ddb101pl.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 125

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
No-brainer:

soe490pl.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
So were you like me when you read MINORA's "No-brainer" suggestion? First I had to figure out which JAV he was talking about (squinting eyes... getting out magnifying glass to study that cover... the pain...) and, all right, it turned out to be "Super High Image Vision" (SOE-490)... okay... the star is Sora Aoi, which is at least a step in the right direction.

Next, I was curious about why MINORA would have chosen this one to be Number One out of the billions and billions of JAVs out there, so next, I had to get an idea of what the movie was about. I'll have to admit, that title didn't make it sound like anything special.

Since the flick's from 2010, many of the listings I got from a search featured dead links, especially dead imagery links, which is what I needed. I finally found these (for CD 1 & CD2):

Now I'm going to have to admit I couldn't see anything extraordinary going on. Finally, however, I came upon a rare and detailed description written in English that gave an idea of the idea behind this movie:

http://bon99.com/very-beautiful-images-with-sora-aoi-soe490/

I guess I get it now... the movie is "artsy." (Another source put it this way, as part of their choice of title:
"Enchanting Super High Quality Video Sex On a Par With Hollywood.") That's beautiful, although I don't know how much that is going to translate into getting the old rocks off. (Sigh. So base and unsophisticated, that's me.)

The idea behind a thread like this is to see how others will determine what they consider the best so that we can see whether the same will apply for us. Chances are, we are not going to get a match, because tastes vary so widely. But the one thing, for those who are kind enough to spell out which JAV is Number One in their book, is to provide an
explanation!

Asianbooblover did so helpfully, in the prior post. (Because I'm not into the "aggressive women" theme, I got what I needed to know. Thank you, A.B.L., for saving me from the searching ordeal!)

Those wishing to check out MINORA's recommendation painlessly may do so
here. (Make sure your anti-virus apparatus is in working order, as the site is unfamiliar.)

I suppose I am also going to need to give my pick for Number One JAV, but... I can't..! (So greedy, I want more than one.) Here's a choice (comes in a series of two, and they are both equally good) that at least makes it near the top of the list:

Mother and Daughter AV Audition

Last edited: