Jav femdom cuckold video

kurt0072000

Feb 20, 2013

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
7E10co1.jpg

She starts out with giving some dirty talk to the POV protagonist. Then she r***s some dude, while she makes the POV protagonist watch.

After that, she blows POV dude for like a minute until getting fucked by another slave and making POV protagonist watch again. Then she has POV protagonist jerk off in front of her. For the last few seconds she gets nice and finally jerks him off herself.

8LBkgbR.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hi, Kurt0072000; I felt like welcoming you to Akiba-Online, given your revelation of this being your first post... but you've been around for over two-and-a-half years, so I guess I should instead commend you for finally speaking up. Hope you will be making more of a habit of it.

What threw me in your description was the use of the word "cuckolding," which made me wonder whether that was a special category of femdom. One is cuckolded when one's lover is used by another, either when the cuckold is unaware, or -- even more humiliating -- when the cuckold is present. Yet when I checked your "PG-XX" cover examples (I didn't look at the xHamster link), all I could see was regular femdom.

Aggressive women is not what I'm into (unless a woman dominates other women), but I LOVE the idea of what your wording implied. That is, to the extent of the most exciting scenario (involving cuckolding) for me, when the dominating lady takes a man, and the man's lady helplessly watches. (Or if the victim is a woman, and her lesbian lover is the one being cuckolded. Hopefully to the point of being forced to participate.)

Unfortunately, that idea is not what you're talking about. I guess you were referring to plain old femdom.

There are past threads on Akiba-Online that might provide further ideas:

Sharky's "Man r***ing/Force Fucked by Female"

532whu's "Looking for Girls Abusing Guys"

DMM search tip ("chijo" keyword) in Camp0400's "Sexually Agressive Women and Subservient Men"

And here is one I have nobly contributed to, inasmuch as I'm not into the topic:

Javpanda's "Recommend - Aggressive Woman JAV's"

kurt0072000

Feb 20, 2013
Thank you guys for the response.

@hans: Hans that was great. Any other suggestions like that would be greatly appreciated....

@jugulear: Your description was great and the links were great too. Femdom cuckolding what I am trying to refer is when the lady treats a guy like a slave and then has sex in from of him. Strictly following this term generally refers to husband and wife, however what i was looking for was something like in the PG covers . In the PG movie the lady first beats up the slave and uses him to serve her while having sex. Your suggestions were great and I really appreciate it. Thanks.