JAV Actresses You're Most Excited To See New Vids From

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Arisa Kotone

HIZ-001.jpg GDTM-153.jpg

this pretty sexy girl can be the next big star if she manage her AV career correctly

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Arisa Hanyuu or Hinata Komine

Since her comeback, she's been quietly killing everything. Great body, cute face, deepthroats, great cowgirl, sexy voice, enthusiasm. Everything.

She even upstaged Sara Saijo in this vid.
h_635sw425pl.jpg

h_635sw437pl.jpg

I don't like old man vids but she was still good
49nitr248pl.jpg

mmkz005sopl.jpg

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Currently, aside Aki Kawana (from BDrake awesome gifs), Maijima Akari and Maki Yukari are one of the girls I'm the most excited to see new movies :

Akari

487160_05_l.jpg

Yukari

1.gif
vlcsnap-2016-10-17-22h43m09s623.png

Reactions: BDrake

Javpanda

Jun 30, 2013
yes Aika need to be more agressive and more initiative
I agree Aika and Shiori Kamisaki need to do more, they have potensial to be much more

Oh man... for me at the moment Aika blows my mind, she's an absolutely incredible looking woman, in my eyes at least, that body.. OMG, I think I'd die if she rode me.
But she does lots of JAV's from what I've seen and I have on my Harddrives and she's been aggressive in some as well.

/edit
Takigawa Kanon, long legs and slender. She can be pretty aggressive too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Oh man... for me at the moment Aika blows my mind, she's an absolutely incredible looking woman, in my eyes at least, that body.. OMG, I think I'd die if she rode me.
But she does lots of JAV's from what I've seen and I have on my Harddrives and she's been aggressive in some as well.

totally agree with you Aika is one of the godess in JAV, she is an absolutely incredible looking woman ;)

yes, I've seen more of her good performances in recent videos

/edit
Takigawa Kanon, long legs and slender. She can be pretty aggressive too.

yes Kanon Takigawa is attractive, I like tall girls with slim body and long legs, too bad she not active anymore :(

Reactions: Javpanda

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Maino Itsuki is a thick rookie this year and has great potential. She rides, deepthroats and just has a more approachable girl next door look to her. You can tell from her vids that she really enjoys sex.

UMSO-088
84umso088pl.jpg
MOND-094
18mond094pl.jpg

She had the standout scene in this IR movie
118rtp073pl.jpg

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I'm curious to see more videos from this pretty girl, anyone know who her name is ?

SUPA-077.jpg

and would like to see more from this bad girl

SVDVD-565.jpg

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
The second girl has done more under the name RiRi and she is apparently a real mma fighter with one win under her

thank you for information :)

so this Yuni = RiRi ?

if its true mean the AV debut is fake, I didn't notice because RiRi looks more feminim

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Starting to? That's an every day wish for me!

I did not dare to wish much before, but looking for the trend now that more ladies comeback from their retirement made the chance bigger :)

btw I just seen Ryoko Iori will release new video again after long time

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
latest additions to my list :

Mika Kawai
XVSR-189.jpg

Natsuki Hasegawa
EIKI-029.jpg

Mirano
NNPJ-178.jpg

Azusa Arai
BGN-034.jpg

Sakura Momose
KTKP-094.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: darksider59

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
Maki Tomada has new release, JUY-022, on her second career.

juy00022pl.jpg

Maki Tomada hasn't thrown in a stinker (yet) during her comeback. Studio appears to be spending money because she is working with the best of the best. She has raised jujuko (cougar/MILF) genre to a new level :)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Maki Tomada has new release, JUY-022, on her second career.

View attachment 852025

Maki Tomada hasn't thrown in a stinker (yet) during her comeback. Studio appears to be spending money because she is working with the best of the best. She has raised jujuko (cougar/MILF) genre to a new level :)

hopefully she would stay for many years more ;)

I think after few years jukujo / mature lack of real high quality talents, agree with you Maki Tomoda's comeback has raised the level, and the new comers also bring more quality too. Nozomi Sasayama, Aki Sasaki, Ayaha Seino, Mayumi Imai, Yuki Ebihara

Rio Hamasaki has been seen in some uncenssored video clips, I hope she will make official comeback too ASAP, performs again with big studios, and Reiko Nakamori, Nana Aida, Rina Takeuchi, Nana Aoyama if they comeback would be awesome :cinta:

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
I'm in the phase that I don't care what's new anymore until it comes out. There are so many retirees in th span of 2 years. Most of the time I just look at their best works or never seen before works. I even view some of their pink movies raw or subbed for some plot action. There are nice faces of the girls that are still ongoing, but the releases are a bit disappointing most of the time.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
There are nice faces of the girls that are still ongoing, but the releases are a bit disappointing most of the time.

I kinda share the same feeling. As I said in another post several weeks ago, my download is now almost 50% "old" JAV. My last addition to my list is Sakura Kokomi. Easily in my top 5 of best girls of JAV ever. I download HD releases and convert them to SD (to save space but I might take the HD versions back later) and I'm so amazed how awesome her movies are. Of course same thing for Yuma Asami, those girls did very good movies. It's now more difficult to find releases that are that much exciting. For example : Aki Sasaki. Tons of movies come out but in my collection, I didn't find any hot movie since WANZ-555 (still have mixed feelings about it). I have the feeling that now it's more about quantity than quality. Of course there are girls who give me that excitement such as the sadly freshly retired Sakura Kirishima or the newcomers of 2016 like Morino Odori and Maijima Akari. But the big stars don't seem to exist anymore.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I'm in the phase that I don't care what's new anymore until it comes out. There are so many retirees in th span of 2 years. Most of the time I just look at their best works or never seen before works. I even view some of their pink movies raw or subbed for some plot action. There are nice faces of the girls that are still ongoing, but the releases are a bit disappointing most of the time.

I almost agree. Hibiki Otsuki, Aika, Asahi Mizuno, Yui, Yumi Kazama...between all of them I probably only kept 3-4 releases this year from them. Even some of my favorites like Miki Sunohara, Yu Shinoda, Nozomi Hazuki & Mao Kurata aren't making much and when they do I don't keep a lot of it.

Tsubomi is still doing it well, but I don't know what else she can do besides IR. Ai Sayama has made a slight comeback this year, but it wasn't a big splash like Hana Kano.