Ishikei (great stuff, great artist)

NoriHiiro

Jun 27, 2008
I keep trying to make larger posts, but it's not letting me... maybe total post size is too big?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
There are many many Mangas by him, like APPA, BEGINNER, CHUUTO-HANPA NiseMIDI CALENDER 2007july-2008June, Harimaro + Omake, HarimaX + Omake, HNK, KASIMASH!, KYONew + Omake, NAKABA 1-5 + Omakes, TSUKAIMAkuri + Omake, Tsumaman + about 20 at least more I do not even know the name.

Mostly known as "Nise MIDI".

NoriHiiro

Jun 27, 2008
Thanks for the name, ishikei was all i had to go by. i don't think i've seen a better artist, i'd say he's better than T2

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I love Ishikei's work too! I'm not as big a fan of his AskRay work. Most of his fans seem to be the opposite of me though, preferring his loli-futa AskRay days to his loli-faced big-breasted young adult women Ishikei days.

Ishikei's folder is the only one of my old school artists that I still haven't organized properly, so I can't offer to share stuff. :\ I have (for example) the same School Rumble doujin of his three different times, and two of them are identical other than for the fact that I got them 2 years apart from 2 different sources. I really need to prune that guy's folder some day!