Introduction Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
Hi people,

I'm glad I found a place to introduce myself, I would have been upset If I had not.

I've been a long time lurker in this site (to be honest, only when Google searches brought me here), mostly when I was looking for JAV. I've been a fan of JAV for a long time, and as most of you may know, there are titles that are nearly impossible to find on the net (of dubious legality, that is, or some rarer ones that you won't be able to get outside Japan).

I find interesting that kind of crowdfunding for JAV DVDs, so I decided to make an account to help in some ones. And also to

About my personal life, I can tell you that I'm an artist in training, I would like to be a kind of freelance mangaka (I do love manga style of drawing), and I even have a work in DLsite (the only place I know where you can sell your works in Japan, if you're not Japanese).

Feel free to ask about my tastes, I'll feel free to reply to that ;P

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Hello and Welcome :hi:

I hope you will enjoy your stay with us :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Good to have you here (all your pervs are welcome). Good luck with your mangas'!

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Welcome, EroMura777!

If I may, simply going by your avatar (did you draw that?) I might say your tastes include big breasts, teacher or office scenarios, young or pre-"mature/madam" women? Did I get any right?

Reactions: EroMura777