Insane tower design launches people on an awesome roller coaster loop.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Javvee

Aug 29, 2013
This 328Ft - (100-meters) structure wasn't the winner of the Çanakkale Antenna contest
a communications tower that will be built in Çanakkale, Turkey.

omr5z3kutzab3lgnunrf.jpg

This makes me sad because it looks like a lot more fun to me, even if those glass pods wouldn't move through
that loop at roller coaster speeds.

I guess the pods would take visitors to the top and then down always maintaining the same orientation too.

According to its creators, the architecture studio AL_A:

A pioneering move to split the antenna in two became the creative technical solution to unlock the potential
of giving visitors the unique opportunity to ascend to the very top of what would otherwise be an ordinary
telecommunications tower and allowing them a three dimensional spatial experience within the imaginary
threshold of East and West.

Visitors ascend almost 100m to the pinnacle of the Tower in gondolas fixed to a track within the structure, with
interest at every height as visitors travel up to the highest point of the Tower before descending the opposite side.

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator: