Incest Investigations ... Not One, but TWO

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
A fine member asked for my help in identifying the films and actresses the following clips represent. He wasn't aware that I stink in making such identifications, as opposed to some of the amazing miracle workers around here, so I figured I'd help by throwing the questions out in this section, along with providing a few frame grabs that I extracted.

INCEST MYSTERY NUMBER ONE

The twelve minute clip is about a family getting it on, because the mother figured this would be a great way for the family to bond.

attachment.php

The clip features subtitles that are the lousiest, with their timing, their appearance, their English, and with the way the words probably don't depict what is being said. Yet English translations are such a luxury in JAV, it's still a treat to read the god-awfulness.

attachment.php

Here is the video clip.

INCEST MYSTERY NUMBER TWO

The film (or a good chunk of the film; this clip lasts for around forty-five minutes) begins with the daughter entering her household with trepidation. Evidently she is aware of the demands her mom and dad (presumably) are going to make.

The actress may be Sora Aoi.

attachment.php

The title has this lettering. In case the writing identifies the star, it does not say "Sora Aoi," because the lettering for Sora Aoi looks different, as follows:

蒼井そら (あおいそら)

The young lady is subjected to sex in the background between her parents.

attachment.php

Soon, they will ensure the daughter will join in.

attachment.php

It looks like the male actor is Tubby.

attachment.php

A look at the actresses playing the mother, and the daughter.

attachment.php

Here is the video clip.

Attachments

• incest 1 - cu.jpg
    incest 1 - cu.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 270
  • incest 1 - group.jpg
    incest 1 - group.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 262
  • incest 2 -bg.jpg
    incest 2 -bg.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 264
  • incest 2 cu girl.jpg
    incest 2 cu girl.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 264
  • incest 2 -mom & daughter.jpg
    incest 2 -mom & daughter.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 266
  • incest 2 -three.jpg
    incest 2 -three.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 261
  • incest 2 -titler.jpg
    incest 2 -titler.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 268
Last edited by a moderator:

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
I think I found the second video
mds-695:アンモラル ~継父に嵌められた母と私 ~ショートカットコスプレ編~ 成瀬心美
Staring Cocomi Naruse(成瀬心美), and Mew

Mar 28, 2008
Might be Sora Aoi?

Do you not know what Sora Aoi looks like? :pandalaugh:

And yes, paparoach is correct.

It should have been obvious with Cocomi naruse in the screenshots provided. Currently one of the top selling AV idols right now.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Another superlative job of JAV mystery unraveling, Paparoach408... thank you so much. I'm sure the member who wished to get to the bottom of the film will be very pleased and grateful.

And thanks to you as well, Shinigamie, for the confirmation.

Since you have shamed me regarding my sorry Sora Aoi eyeing (Sora was a clue provided by one of the commentators on the tube site; I know, comments on tube sites are often uneducated, but when you're in the dark, you don't want to ignore any clue), I did open up a Sora movie of mine to see if she would be in the running. I couldn't rule her out. Ahhhh, sometimes the names and faces start blending into each other... that's why we have guys like you to straighten us out..!

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
Incest Investigations NotOne, but TWO

Folks,

I thank Jugulear for his fantastic work on this and for others' comments. Apologies for not having the encyclopaedic knowledge that so many here have - that is precisely why addicts like me ask such questions.

So, thanks for MDS-695 (found and downlaoded - thank you!). Having said all that, does anyone know or have any idea about the first clip?

Any help is welcome.

Best

jack

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
seems to be that one.
Names-
和久井佳子 wakui keiko
和久井美和子 wakui miwako
These are character names of course, i think the actresses are.
白鳥聖子 shiratori seiko
神戸たろう kanbe taro

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Thank you very much, Lacrosse; this one was a real toughie, so you not only deserve kudos, but at least one cookie. And thank you as well, Jackdee, for your elaboration. Jack1956, who was hoping to get to the bottom of these two incest movies, will no doubt be particularly delighted.

Unfortunately, non-torrent download traces of RCT-170 appear to be scarcer than a nipple on a witch's tit. (Please don't ask me how I happen to know witches have no nipples.) Here are screen shots from the always useful Incestjav site... and I happen to think the actress who plays the mother (44 years old on the film's DMM page; the selling point from the manufacturer is that this happens to be an authentic mother-daughter pair; yeah, right) looks especially appealing.

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
To Lacrosse , Jackdee and Jug,

Many thanks chaps - all heroes in my view! That is what I love about this forum - sharing the love (of JAV of course!).

I am reminded also that there are some working links still for the superb [MDS-695] Shortcut Cosplay with Cocomi Naruse amd Miu . I got it from the always interesting LatestJav site which has a good proportion of working links. The ryushare links - single and multi-part are still good.

http://latestjav.net/2012/09/10/mds-695-cocomi-naruse-mew-unmoral/

And if you have a premium ryushare account this one link download is still working:

http://javcute.net/07/2012/mds-695/

The javcute site also has some other excellent Cocomi Naruse movies where she continues to flash what appears to be her ever tight panties.

Best as ever

Jack

Any problems please let me know.