imgchili cash links

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

seedless

Jan 23, 2008
I am seeing a lot of imgchili cash link in JAV torrents these days. It looks like another version of linkbee. Is it approved? It is very annoying in that it takes you to a huge ad of theirs after every click then the delayed continue link.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
I had the NoScript addon running so I didn't notice it though I've also noticed its been popular since we came back on. It will be banned.

metal94

Akiba Citizen
Jan 12, 2011
come on, imgchili is good image hosting site. there is no reason to ban it.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
I just listed the reason. If it didn't show users an ad first it would be fine.

mdrznik

Apr 21, 2011
too bad. imgchili is very good image hosting site. Is there any chance to allow the use of this service? an agreement between you and imgchili?

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
The difference it that linkbee, now called http://lnk.co/ (update to the forbidden list ?), does not host anything. They just give a redirect and cash to the ppl using them.

imgchili is really hosting pictures, I don't see a reason to ban them. I could say almost the same about imageporter actually... :exhausted:

Even with javascript on for imgchili.com, the first thing I see is the picture itself.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
imgChili is hosting pictures but the annoying ad before the picture is unnecessary. You didn't see it this time elgringo but it happens, I can't say how often but it was enough for a user to complain which prompted me to check it out and do what I did (I got the ad before the image as well).

There are so many other imagehosts out there that do not ever do anything except show you the picture you expect to see. I think the majority of the users here want a smooth, clean and enjoyable experience devoid of malware, pop-ups/unders and other crap and that's what we attempt to provide for everyone.

Also it should be pretty clear that we do not really cater to people who try to make money off the traffic this site generates (Exclusive Uploader's are an exception because they tend to contribute media that no one else does and they followed the rules before and after they became EU's).

The screenshot below is what I just got after clicking on an imageporter thumbnail, I don't even see a way to access the actual image! That's a good example as to why imageporter and all its clones are banned. But if my fellow mods disagree with the banning of imgChili then I will go with that.

imgChili Jonathan

Jul 10, 2011
Well, I don't see what's taking you so long. I PMed kbryc08 and he promised to revise the whole situation a week(!!!) ago.
You banned imgchili, while you allow the biggest advertising dumps of the Internet such as imagetwist and imagehyper.

This is imagehyper:

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
IMO all image hosts should be banned from AO!

mdrznik

Apr 21, 2011
Hello,
I see that imgchili still baned on this forum, but I dont see reason. When I click on the link imgchili, we have only one click to the image. Imgchili is very good image host. I respect the decision of the Administrator to prohibit imgchili, but I beg you to once again think about your decision, and if possible allow the use of imgchili.

Best Regards.

metal94

Akiba Citizen
Jan 12, 2011
I have a curious feeling that you maybe be a bit biased on the subject of this imagehost

What won't people do to for a few fractions of a penny? Have some dignity... :notagain:

Actually, with this image hosting, you can easily earn more than 2$ daily.
That's more than with file hosting sites.

Jul 1, 2009
Actually, with this image hosting, you can easily earn more than 2$ daily.
That's more than with file hosting sites.

I know it's easy to assume everyone is here to make money, but I am not. :sigh:

A picture host is for displaying pictures. :vomit: Using it for any other purpose is abusive and should not be allowed.