1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

[Illusion] Honey♥Select 1.20 + DLC + Add-Ons + IPA + WideSlider + BoneMod + VR (16.1GB)

Discussion in 'Hentai Game Torrents' started by Pharaoh2010, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Pharaoh2010

Pharaoh2010 Torrent Archivist (2,094 downloading, 172 seeding)

ryAVo. Keyboard Shortcuts (English).

This is a 16GB torrent of Honey♥Select with DLC and mods such as uncensoring and English translation! You can create your own characters and scenes with full support for VR! Credit to Joe at ATF for his original work. Once completed, install the game to C:\Illusion\HoneySelect then start it by running a shortcut such as HoneySelect_64 (Patch & Launch). You can also export and share "cards" of characters you create! Here's the complete list of included mods:

This is now a character card sharing thread :) You can edit the characters available by modifying the contents of the C:\Illusion\HoneySelect\UserData\chara\female or C:\Illusion\HoneySelect\UserData\chara\male folders. "Cards" are just special PNG images which contain additional information about the character's look, clothes, etc.
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    muddgutts likes this.
  2. dracos901

dracos901 New Member

can't seem to save the game (it get's stuck in h-scene when i press the exit button frame drops then nothing happens have to alt + f4 after and if i delete your save i can't even start a new game) if any1 encountered this and knows how to fix it would deply apreciate it.
    AK1989 likes this.