Idols That You Try To Get Into But Can't

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Julia - agreed, once again folks just see huge tits and get blinded
Tia - agreed
Kurea Hasumi - agreed

Aika - super agreed. I've tried downloading almost every single Aika movie yet only saved 3 or so and deleted all the others. I keep hoping and trying because shes the prettiest gyaru chick since Mana Izumi but shes the complete opposite when it comes to sexual energy in her performances.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Julia - agreed, once again folks just see huge tits and get blinded

Aika - super agreed. I've tried downloading almost every single Aika movie yet only saved 3 or so and deleted all the others. I keep hoping and trying because shes the prettiest gyaru chick since Mana Izumi but shes the complete opposite when it comes to sexual energy in her performances.

Her newest video with WANZ of Fitch was pretty good, but I think she was drugged up.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I find myself pleasantly surprised that JULIA's acting ability has begun to see improvement. She's following in the footsteps of Raquel Welch, who started turning it around some ten years into her career, by the time of her appearance in "The Three Musketeers."

Raquel Welch.jpgJULIA MBYD-178.jpg
......................................................................................MBYD-178

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I find that big-breasted women in JAV to be kind of disappointing in general. There are few big breasts in my JAV collection, and I'm not sure that means I don't like big breasts.

I also second the mention of Ai Uehara. She's not really my type. But watching one of her videos for the first time a few days ago, I think I can sort of understand why she is so popular.

Maria Ozawa, I don't like her much at all. Same with Tsubomi. Both girls star in one of my favourite bukkake videos, RCT-168, but I never watch their scenes.

Mikako Abe was one girl that I didn't like before but eventually I've come around to. Maybe she is one fo my favourites now.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I find myself pleasantly surprised that JULIA's acting ability has begun to see improvement. She's following in the footsteps of Raquel Welch, who started turning it around some ten years into her career, by the time of her appearance in "The Three Musketeers."

View attachment 584351View attachment 584352
......................................................................................MBYD-178

She's beautiful, and her performances are getting a little better..but they're still inconsistent. Of the videos I've downloaded of Julia, I've never kept one.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
The famous ones I've never been into: Julia, Yui Hatano, Ai Uehara
The pretty ones I tried to get into but can't: Yuna Shiina, Aimi Yoshikawa and Yuria Satomi. Was never into Sora Aoi but slowly grew to appreciate her figure, however in terms of performance she still doesn't cut it for me.
The ones I've lost interest in: Asami Ogawa. I dunno what happened, totally loved her at first, still find her amazingly beautiful but everything she does is just bland.

Aika seems to be improving indeed. I think her films need better premises.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Reflecting mostly on Zen10101's thoughts above, I'm reminded by how I would see Yui Hatano's name all over the place, only she remained just another name I never connected with anyone (I marvel at how so many of our members can distinguish between the lot of JAV actresses), and then came the day when I finally connected Ms. Hatano with her actual person. Yet there was something about her that rubbed me not in the right way (although I don't know if I was being fair; after all, she's not the one I can rely on to be around, to do the actual rubbing), so I found myself in agreement, there.

The three that Zen singled out as among the prettiest drew my attention, because the presence of the first one (Yuna Shiina) in a JAV is a draw for me, simply because of how wonderful she looks. (Yuria Satomi is another whose name I've run into plenty of times, but at this point she is no more than a name. Aimi Yoshikawa did not ring any bell, and when I looked into my notes, I was amazed to find I had downloaded nothing of hers. Just checked out a couple of her screen shots, and -- zowie! Is she nice-looking. I'm going to try and get SNIS-243, one of her rare story vehicles with an edge.)

The reason why Zen is not fond of Sora Aoi struck me, because although I know little of the actress beyond her name (Sora to say), first impressions matter, and I am reminded of how highly Member Tortex regarded Sora Aoi precisely because (among other reasons) of what a sensational actress she is. (Especially in SOE-339, which Tortex made it his business to create subtitles for.)

In my case, I'm extremely liberal with practically all JAV actresses, since it's hard to tell how deficient most are as performers, without understanding their language. So although some surely stand out and I look forward to seeing more of them, I accept the ones who do not come across as wonderful (for example, I still watch JAVs with Yui Hatano, although maybe I draw the line with Tsubomi) because they are women, and the man who loves women can always find something about a woman that is attractive. (Yet every rule has an exception; I've been known to cruelly dismiss a JAV actress if she wears tattoos.)

One of my favorite series is My Husband's Boss Bangs Me All the Time. Recently, I found myself watching several episodes in succession, and I was disappointed to see actress after unknown actress was of the cookie-cutter, cutie doll variety. (I far prefer when they Stand Out in a Crowd, one reason why I'm drawn to the older variety, as many of that type are more distinguishable.) Yet my disappointment did not prevent me from enjoying the cutie dolls, because I can usually find a special trait in each of them.

EDIT:

Mother of mercy. I later chanced upon the shots below, and did a double-take. Who was this absolute beauty? I suppose it turned out to be Yui Hatano. Well, it can't be. Not after I dissed her.

Yui Hatano, [SVDVD-444-1.jpg

Yui Hatano, [SVDVD-444-2.jpg
Teachers Rendered Nakadashi Sex Objects [SVDVD-444]

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
The famous ones I've never been into: Julia, Yui Hatano, Ai Uehara
The pretty ones I tried to get into but can't: Yuna Shiina, Aimi Yoshikawa and Yuria Satomi. Was never into Sora Aoi but slowly grew to appreciate her figure, however in terms of performance she still doesn't cut it for me.
The ones I've lost interest in: Asami Ogawa. I dunno what happened, totally loved her at first, still find her amazingly beautiful but everything she does is just bland.

Aika seems to be improving indeed. I think her films need better premises.

I used to not like Yui, but last year her vids and performances got much better. It took a few years to get into Ai, but I still love her even though I haven't kept anything from her in a long time. Yuria's talents have been wasted...

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Well, almost every actress that I can think of has already been mentioned by others, but I'll list them anyway:

Ayaka Tomoda (so-so)
Hikaru Konno
Kurea Hasumi
Jessica Kizaki
Aino Kishi (I kind of liked her with long hair)
Reiko Sawamura
Maki Hojo (so-so)
Ryoko Murakami
Ai Uehara (for some reason she reminds me of a worse version of Mika Oosawa, not that they look alike... I don't know, that's just how I feel about her)
Yui Hatano

And to add one more that hasn't been mentioned yet:
Kamihata Ichika, which it too bad, because she's done a lot of stuff that's my cup of tea, but I just don't find her attractive.

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Her newest video with WANZ of Fitch was pretty good, but I think she was drugged up.

Do you mean WANZ-445?

wanz445ps.jpg

I deleted this one too. The only ones I've kept are the outdoor humiliation one, the one where she gets stuck in a hole in the wall, the bondage one from Moodyz and the shotacon one.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Do you mean WANZ-445?

wanz445ps.jpg

I deleted this one too. The only ones I've kept are the outdoor humiliation one, the one where she gets stuck in a hole in the wall, the bondage one from Moodyz and the shotacon one.

I deleted it too. I don't like drugged up vids.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
For me, Julia. I like big boobs, or butts, or thighs...and not at all necessarily all at the same time. She has a great pair but for some reason I find her not as alluring as I would have thought. I can't remember if I have a single title of hers actually.

Reactions: BDrake and asdfaznz

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
yui hatano "absolute beauty"..oh the irony as i dont see the "appealL" in her at all...

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
I used to think the same but her performances have gotten really good over the last year or so.
well lets say that i prefer (for example) Aimi Yoshikawa 10times over the "great"(?) Yui Hatano...i never noticed/recognized her for quite a while, then i gave her a "chance"..
and she didnt impress me at all, there is something "bland" about her and that allways "fake" smile...not my type for sure