Identify JAV/Movie

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
U-Jin, did U-Look? Did U-Try? You joined in May of 2008 so that says you've been around JAV for at least that long, correct? I'm sure some here could tell you exactly who that is and what title it is. Me...I will show you what I did (what you should have done).

1. The KMP - Million label is at the top right of that image. By now I would hope you could recognize that as a DVD Publisher/Label
2. Googled "KMP Million" and clicked on the first link KMPトップページ|K.M.Produce www.km-produce.com/‎
3. Once in the site I had a quick look around the navigation on the left and found this performer's unmistakable face. It says Official Site like the other popular performers. Clicked on it.
4. Scrolled down a bit and found that cover. MILD-808 http://www.km-produce.com/works/detail_mild-808.shtml

Of course I had some fun with your name, please don't take offense. But really, ID requests like this are pretty easy to figure out if you look at what you're looking at.

EDIT! ** HAHA! See? The awesome Electromog ID'd it with class. Just a simple answer with the DVD code. He is thankfully less wordy than I am. I'm more the "teach a man how to fish" type.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person