[IDed]密室!エレベーターパニック(VSPDS-223)

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverkhingz

Aug 13, 2010
okay, even tho it's written elevator gang, its actually females x male, in which they're trapped in an elevator and then the male started to banging the others

its this vid
http://www.redtube.com/8047

if anybody can tell me the movie title/label number i'll highly appreciate it

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008

silverkhingz

Aug 13, 2010
well, actually my ISP also blocked redtube and sites similar to it (maybe we're from the same country? lol), but i changed the DNS preferrence (or whatever it's called) to Google DNS.

And yeah, using proxy is an alternative also

i checked the link u gave and err... i guess not. the girls are totally different

maybe i should write more, the vid isnt a full scene, so basically here's part of what happened in the vid

first of all, there's a male (wearing office suit) who entered the lift. Inside, there are several women, and then if i dont remember it wrong, there were some more to come inside.
then, all of sudden, the lift stopped and theres some kind of "quake" (to give the perception of elevator stopping suddenly) and we see a scene where the sun set.

two women started talking and then the man joined, i dunno what they talked bout, but the man took out a lunchbox and gave it to the 2 women and they(the 2 women) took off their clothes. after that, the male started to "visit" other women and (presumably) forcing them to took off their clothes, leaving underwear intact.

then the male started his "conquer", he fucked 1 of the woman, (if i dont see wrong, its one of the 2 who he gave lunchbox) while other women gather together as far as possible from the man.

and one thing, the "elevator" is quite spacious.

Status
Not open for further replies.