[IDed]大塚咲(小野沙樹、大滝佐紀) SAki Otsuka

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I was about to answer but I don't care for how you phrased the title.

How about next time, a hot busty chink? Or a hot busty cracker?

ddavecg

Aug 27, 2010
hmmm yeah chick and cracker... i'm kinda anti racist so i'd rather not. but hey it's all good if u don't want to share, i'll let u get back to hating.

tixx

Hiyo
Sep 2, 2009
It could be Saki Otsuka, but i'm not 100% sure since the person I'm talking to has a oval like face. The one in the video has a more rounder face. They have similar facial features though none the less. You should see for yourself. I'm probably wrong but who knows.

Also, you weren't being racist at all lol, I use Jap, Kor, etc as abbreviations for folders in my own adult collection that I have.

It is only racist if it is in context to the subject and if you "want" it to be.

Jap is an English abbreviation of the word "Japanese."
You and I used it as a simple/shorter ONE syllable word that is quicker on the tongue, the purpose being nothing more than that. Seems like people can't "move" on and "get over" that word and use it as it was originally intended for. An abbreviation for Japanese, nothing more, nothing less.

[NOTICED THERE WAS AN EXTRA O in Otsuka's name, it has been corrected]

ddavecg

Aug 27, 2010
Hi Aquamarine, it looks like knows u an apology. I didn't realize Jap was offensive in America. In Australia we use it as a friendly term. I'm half Japanese so I tell people I'm half jap. At least now I know that if I go to America I won't be able to say thAt!

tixx

Hiyo
Sep 2, 2009
It is fine to say it. People are just being anal about it.

As long as you use it in an unoffensive manner it should be ok.

People who are most aware of racist meanings/words/phrases tend to complain about it even in a non-racist and unoffensive meaning. If someone complains, just tell them it is a simple abbreviation of Japanese. (If they were smart enough, they would've interpreted the sentence/comment someone said correctly and understand it was in no way offensive)

ddavecg

Aug 27, 2010
Haha thanks tixx. U're right in that it depends on the context and location of where u're using the word. I was never even aware of it as being considered offensive in some parts of the works until now.

Oh and I had a look at saki ootsuka and though they look similar I don't think it's her. She is hot though! Thanks anyway :)

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
First and ONLY time I called someone HERE in JAPAN a 'Jap', I was shortly there-after threatend with a knife.

JAP is equal to NIP which is equal to NIGGER which is equal to CRACKER which is equal to SPICK.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
aqua, they both fail to see the point so I'll just close this as tixx believes he knows who she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.