ID this... underwear?

rjdizzle

Mar 17, 2007
Hey guys, newbie poster but long time forum fan/lurker. I was browsing through handyman's stickied post of pictures from Japan and ran across this post:

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=541759&postcount=1606

Particularly the bottom pic of the green underwear dubbed the "soup drinker", what is this really called and where could I get it online if possible? My friend's birthday is coming up in a few months and he'd kill me if I got him women's underwear for the third year in a row so I figured I'd switch it up a little. :snicker2:

Any help is appreciated guys. Thanks.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
The photo seems to me to be from Don Quixote or in Japanese ドンキホーテ. The Underwear series is "加藤鷹 コレクション 鷹パンツ" but a Google search here in Japan turned up no links to online stores. If you're really after them I can check the local shop for you and get you a quote.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Why not just ask the guy who actually posted the photo up?

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Why not just ask the guy who actually posted the photo up?

maybe this should be merged with the "Photos From Japan" thread? It would seem appropos.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I think so.

rjdizzle

Mar 17, 2007
@desioner, Thanks for the info, I remember seeing a Don Quixote near a friend's apartment when I go and visit, I'll try my luck there.

@aquamarine, Yeah I probably should have just asked handyman but his last post was over 2 months ago, figured hes got better things to do than to answer a question about men's underwear.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
@aquamarine, Yeah I probably should have just asked handyman but his last post was over 2 months ago, figured hes got better things to do than to answer a question about men's underwear.

Would I be out of line stating a fact that the OP here is a blithering idiot? Jeezus fuck...