I worship Aquamarine!!!!

bogsmalee

May 11, 2007
I love his posts, very frank and yet very entertaining. Before I go on, I am not american caucasian, I am a naturalized american citizen. I have lived in america on and off for over 26 years. I once lived in Okinawa for over a year. I worked there and I also went to college inside Kadena AirForce base. I worked for a local moving company, doing some office work and also doing some warehouse assisting. There was a white american who also worked for the company and he did manual labor, packing household goods for the u.s. military. Once, he approached me and tried to intimidate me because he was probably jealous that I earned more than he and that I was working in the office instead of doing what he does. So, I went to my car, took out my golf club (a nine iron I think) and chased him! Hahaha! He was so scared I think he almost pooped in his pants. Never did he mess with me again. I loved living in Okinawa. People were kind, generous, considerate, funny, polite, and very friendly. Most foreigners don't know that they are friendly because most Okinawans have a hard time with the english vocabulary. The food was great. The surf was awesome. The drinks were mighty fine. And the girls were one-of-a-kind!!! I used to go to a bar near Kadena by the break water. He had some good cd's and his drinks were priced reasonable. It was kinda near the statue of liberty in Okinawa. When I was there, there were some military personel wanted for raping and killing a pre-teen girl. That is so sick! Some americans wonder why Japanese people are afraid to mingle with them. Foreigners should know that Okinawans and Japanese people in general are afrain to mingle with americans because they are mean, sarcastic, annoying, impolite and very rude. They can also be very racial and discriminating even if they were in another country. So, aquamarine, my tomadachi, I salute you for standing up to your beliefs!!!

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I swear to god that this isn't a secondary account!!!!!

And thanks bud. Okinawa is beautiful, you should see the looks I got last January when I decided to go for a swim. Warm for me, cold for the locals. If you head back there, check out the Rizzan Sea Side Resort!

midion

Sep 13, 2008
lol, his post are pretty funny if some not offensive. Then again everyone has different view points.

Some americans wonder why Japanese people are afraid to mingle with them. Foreigners should know that Okinawans and Japanese people in general are afrain to mingle with americans because they are mean, sarcastic, annoying, impolite and very rude. They can also be very racial and discriminating even if they were in another country.

I totally agree with this. I actually came to Korea instead of Japan. I was going to be stationed in Okinawa. I was told by others not to go to that base. It's a marine base and the people there don't like Americans much. I have heard alot of bad things and think the marines ruined it for us.

I still plan on going though because Korea is only a 1 year tour and i'm sure I can find an assignment in Japan. I just would rather go to a Army base than the marine base. I like to relax and have fun and I from the one that I do know I don't think I would enjoy being around them.