i have a question....plz help me

muteki87

May 26, 2008
i don't understand why my download speed is so slow when i download the file from torrent???
i already set download speed n upload speed for unlimited
my download speed max 5kb/s
sorry for my terrible english :coldsweat:
thx

Balactus

Destroyer of Worlds!!!
Dec 22, 2006

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
Make sure you're actually receiving Event ID 4226 errors before you decide to use the TCP/IP patcher. Go to Start > Run "compmgmt.msc", then look under System Tools > Event Viewer > System, and check whether or not Event ID 4226 is coming up.

The TCP/IP patch only works if your computer is trying to create more than 10 connections at a time. Once a connection is established, it no longer counts as one of those 10 "half-open" (SYN) connections, and Windows allows significantly more fully-open connections (ACK), which is where the downloading occurs. Moreover, if you use a bittorrent client like uTorrent and auto-configure based on your broadband speed, it will automatically limit the number of peer connections, which has nothing to do with the Event 4662 patch.

I have never had Event 4662 occur, and I have been able to download torrents up to 2MBytes/s. However, if you run special network programs you may need the patch. But most likely you just need to correctly forward your port.