Help me!! please to find some JAV

Morpheus

Feb 4, 2008
Hi, I'm a new member of the forum, I enter here looking for some titles and I fascinated with the brilliant releases that there is in it paginates it, now want to know if somebody of you could help me since I look for some titles especially and I have never been able to find them, I hope some of you can provide the Links (Torrent, direct download, peer2mail, pando…), these are the titles that I searching for:

All the DVD of 日本人のおしっこEX"Japanese Pee Ex" (www.piss.jp/list):
Manufacturer: Inter works

Picture 01
Picture 02
Picture 03
Picture 04
Picture 05
Picture 06
Here some pictures of the DVD, until the moment are 27 volumes, I hope somebody can help me to find them, thank you. :bow-pray: See Ya'...

Notices: :wait: Excuse me I speak little english, I wait you can understand it. :wait:

Morpheus

Feb 4, 2008
you should use 'share' or 'winny'.

Are these programs as Ares, emule or something similar?... Because I have also looked for in those programs and I have not found anything. You could explain to me more, please, thank you.:bow-pray::bow-pray:

Morpheus

Feb 4, 2008
Hello again, thank you chachi for the explanation, but unfortunately I have not been able to find the files that I look for in Share or Winny, I hope somebody can help me to find these DVDs.