[Help] can you ID this girl please ?

chaisejaune

Sep 14, 2015
1_zps92b28c83.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
"She's not a JAV, juste a random girl , she make maybe 2 or 3 scenes max."

Mitsu Tsumitsu is very much a JAV lady and has made more scenes than that. Also A.K.A. Ayumi Kawahara, her 2013-2014 career is comprised of a healthy filmography, per DMM and Minnano-AV.

That first photo above was really eye-catching. (I'm talking about the area where your eye traveled to, below the woman's neck.)

Mitsu Tsumitsu Butt.jpg

I don't know what you were thinking, but I wondered... is that for real?

We may see from her filmography page she has several titles emphasizing the big old booty:

Mitsu Tsumitsu Covers.jpg

She has very few starring roles, and ZJI-005 is another one (besides TGAV-065); unfortunately, the photos always use the foreshortening trick, which would make any woman's ass look big:

Mitsu Tsumitsu ZJI-005.jpg

A visit to one of her many multi-actress movies (OIZA-022) indicates her derriere is not all that gigantic, after all:

Mitsu Tsumitsu OIZA-022.jpg

(But that is not the best representative shot, either.)

Chaisejaune (hey, I remember welcoming you... you see, it's been a year already, since you've been with Akiba-Online) next time you have an I.D. question, you should go to the I.D. section. (This is the "Discussion" section.)

You may want to open up a new thread for your second I.D. question, from Post #4. I don't think anyone's going to notice.

Please treat your photographs before posting; you must have a simple photo-editing software program such as Irfanview, where you can reduce the size. When I opened up this "Mitsu" page of yours, that Post #4 photo loaded ve-rrr-y slowly. No wonder... it's over FIVE MB large! (I mean... come on. Embedded photos need to be as small as possible, preferably under 50 KB.)

And I don't mean to be too critical of you, but when you begin an I.D. thread, that carries with it some responsibility. You can't just present a question to the world, potentially making many other people curious, and then abandon it just because you found the answer. If Casshern2 did not ask you to reveal your lady's identity, you were just going to let it go. (I mean... come on.)

Last edited:
Reactions: mago

chaisejaune

Sep 14, 2015
no no it's ok it's my fault , i had forgotten to made the name of the actress ;) ,
i didnt know there was an ID section
and thanks for your help Jugulear !!!

and for the other girl , nobody has found ?

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
It's a good thing you did not take my suggestion to open a new thread to get to the bottom of your Post #4 "other girl," as I just landed on a thread that asked the same.

This is the lady from R18's banner (thus called "Banner Girl" on the I.D. thread), and I see Member Abzlin has offered a couple of guesses. (EDIT: Earlier in the thread, I see Member QCI168 has tried with a guess, as well.)

Last edited:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Well, depending on how badly photoshopped she is, maybe Hatsumi Saki? This is just another guess, though.

EDIT: here's yet another ID request concerning "Banner Girl".

Reactions: jugulear